Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-05-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(23-05-2014 04:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 02:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Didn't make me smile but it is cute.

[Image: a07442ad-b5ca-4bfe-8a64-ab471fc44a87.jpg]

All that is missing is a few clubs. Evil_monster

[Image: Copacabana-Nightclub-New_York.jpg] Here you go, though I don't understand what the copacabana has anything to do with seals.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-05-2014, 10:14 PM
I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE PUNK KID FROM TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND SLEEPS LIKE

[Image: tumblr_mbratejIe71qcolxv.png]
25-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Do the dogs play with the Harley Davidson toy? No, the badass cat does. Silly cat.

[Image: photo6_zps13d0b5a0.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Being so full of red meat your Proctologist would just make you reschedule!

"No, sir! I ain't goin in there" Laugh out load Tongue

26-05-2014, 05:31 PM
This fucking paragraph is just me:

"Do not trust people like me. I will take you to anime conventions, and the manga section of the library, and Hot Topic, and kiss you in every sugoi place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like stale pocky in your mouth. Watashi will destroy you in the most kawaii way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people desu"
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
26-05-2014, 07:06 PM
[Image: 10390252_728092720581209_4388174412862960449_n.jpg]

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like CindysRain's post
26-05-2014, 11:11 PM
[Image: tumblr_n5tyhibiCu1s5cyzso1_500.jpg]

This was outside of a church in Melbourne. Smile
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
26-05-2014, 11:12 PM
My dad came back from a camping trip this weekend and brought back a bunch of stuff to make smores. So I attempt to make some in our toaster oven, the idea being that it will have a more "authentic" taste than just zapping it in the microwave.
My dad laughs at me and the mess I made (I put a piece of chocolate on one Graham cracker and the marshmellow on another, then slapped them together, creating a less than satisfactory result) and told me "it's scientifically proven that microwaving it is best because the chocolate doesn't melt but the marshmallow is soft".
I replied "It's adorable when you try to use science on me" and he got mad and actually looked up the scientific way to make a smore. Turns out that in every video he found they melted the chocolate and marshmallow to create the "perfect" smore. His face was priceless, I know this was a stupid win, but damn was it funny Laugh out load

...now I have everyone in the house doing my "scientifically proven perfect smore" recipe Laugh out load Put the Graham cracker, then chocolate, then marshmallow in the toaster for about thirty seconds (or until the marshmallow starts to expand and turn brown), then take it out and place the second piece of Graham cracker on top and let it cool for about a minute. Now you have a toasty flavor coming from your slightly burned Graham cracker mixed with the creamy marshmallow mixed with chocolate. I dare say it's better than the real thing Big Grin

Atir aissom atir imon
26-05-2014, 11:53 PM
(26-05-2014 11:12 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I dare say it's better than the real thing Big Grin

The real thing has associations... it isn't just about stuffing your face with sugar, you benighted heathen.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-05-2014, 07:34 AM
I finally remembered to get the chocolate syrup when I walked to the store. Now I can finally make freaking milkshakes.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]