Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-05-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(28-05-2014 11:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 07:34 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I finally remembered to get the chocolate syrup when I walked to the store. Now I can finally make freaking milkshakes.

I know those feels bro.

My damn yard is still empty... Tongue

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Silly fan made edits.

[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
30-05-2014, 03:51 PM
I just got a call from a friend of mine. She got me a bassinet and a bunch of baby clothes. Just out of the kindness of their heart. *tears* I have such amazing friends. Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
30-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Hopefully in the next 48 hrs my house will have a for sale sign in the front yard.

Then the fun of keeping a house spotless with kids on summer vacation can begin.

Ugh.

It will be a good move though. Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
01-06-2014, 12:39 PM
I was watching tennis with my mom and my SO. Maria Sharapova was playing, doing her shrieking (grunting) thing, as usual. So my little brother comes in with my dog, as they're pretty inseparable. He was just kind of running by, but as she "shrieked", he yelled back "I'll have what she's having". (!!!!) OMG. That little shit. He knows more than I did at his age. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-06-2014, 03:48 PM
(30-05-2014 03:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I just got a call from a friend of mine. She got me a bassinet and a bunch of baby clothes. Just out of the kindness of their heart. *tears* I have such amazing friends. Sadcryface

I want to go all cynical about the motives here, but darnit I don't got the heart.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-06-2014, 03:50 PM
(01-06-2014 03:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 03:51 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I just got a call from a friend of mine. She got me a bassinet and a bunch of baby clothes. Just out of the kindness of their heart. *tears* I have such amazing friends. Sadcryface

I want to go all cynical about the motives here, but darnit I don't got the heart.

Who does? The heart just pumps blood.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-06-2014, 03:59 PM
(01-06-2014 03:50 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 03:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I want to go all cynical about the motives here, but darnit I don't got the heart.

Who does? The heart just pumps blood.

I see what you have done there.

I've been saying that for years. Probably should have said something like "I don't got the limbic system."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Just toured a house in the neighborhood that is up the street from mine that is for sale too, and for a bit cheaper. It had me worried because it looks really nice in the pictures. BUT when you are on the porch you hear 4 little dogs barking their heads off and then you open the door and the little dog who doesn't poo outside smell hits you, and then you look over the baby gate blocking the kitchen and you see and smell the little dog goo on the floor and are instantly grossed out.

Floors in the main living room weren't put down right, and it shows, and looks a bit damaged, as well as having some little dog slobber on it.

And I realize my house looks pretty nice, especially when compared with this one.

YES!!

And good thing I didn't have a toddler with me, otherwise the pills left lying on the edge of the master bath counter probably would have been gobbled like candy Ohmy

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
02-06-2014, 12:34 PM