This movie is on Chiller Channel, RIGHT NOW Laugh out load

[Image: GHOULIES-3-GHOULIES-GO-TO-COLLEGE.jpg]

Guley's 3: Guley Goes To College [Image: smiley-laughing001.gif]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-06-2014, 11:18 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
So I finally got to elephants on this proboscidian project I am working on.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-06-2014, 11:19 AM
(15-06-2014 11:18 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  So I finally got to elephants on this proboscidian project I am working on.

This makes me smile too Yes Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
15-06-2014, 11:21 AM
(15-06-2014 11:19 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 11:18 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  So I finally got to elephants on this proboscidian project I am working on.

This makes me smile too Yes Big Grin

Yeah and it is fucking huge, I should send you a picture of how many pages I used.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Only 7:30 am and got this lovely compliment!

"Wow ! Sounds like another bleeding heart liberal ! Well with all your great knowledge then why don't you come fix this problem !!! Oh wait your too busy saving a whale ! Ok stick to that because you have no idea of what it is like to live where people are rewarded for laziness ! Maybe your defending them cause you are one !!!!"

This was in response to my saying in so many words "One eyewitness account of a small town isnt really a good representation of the state of welfare in the country"

*Flex* early morning pissery accomplished.
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-06-2014, 01:08 PM
There is this website my friend suggested to me called live mocha, and so far it is really neat.

19-06-2014, 07:51 PM
I finally finished smercs proboscidian request.Big Grin I am going to begin to type it.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
19-06-2014, 08:27 PM
(19-06-2014 07:51 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I finally finished smercs proboscidian request.Big Grin I am going to begin to type it.

Big Grin Clap Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
19-06-2014, 08:30 PM
(19-06-2014 08:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 07:51 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I finally finished smercs proboscidian request.Big Grin I am going to begin to type it.

Big Grin Clap Hug

Texting from a baseball game Tongue

19-06-2014, 08:42 PM
(19-06-2014 08:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-06-2014 08:27 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Big Grin Clap Hug

Texting from a baseball game Tongue

Nope, I'm home now, and you missed me Tongue