28-06-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Hypnotic (and hyper-intelligent) green eyes Drooling

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-06-2014, 01:42 AM
(28-06-2014 01:19 AM)Charis Wrote:  Intelligent blue eyes.

Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
28-06-2014, 02:20 AM
VOSUR!!!

HeartHeartHeart
29-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Went camping this weekend. My husband and myself, his parents, his sister, and her husband. We shared a little cabin right on the lake. Lots of fire, laughs, and drinks. We got to see two really big storms roll right past us, so we got some good light and wind shows Big Grin plus that meant we weren't baking in the sun the entire weekend. Perfect if you ask me.

Here was our view from the camp fire. We got to watch speed boats go by all day pulling people on tubes. Watched them get flung off a couple times Laughat great weekend!!

[Image: imagejpg1_zps37d40f1e.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
29-06-2014, 02:05 PM
(29-06-2014 01:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  We got to watch speed boats go by all day pulling people on tubes. Watched them get flung off a couple times Laughat great weekend!!

I been flung by one. Felt like I'd been in a motorcycle accident for weeks. Bruises every fucking where. At least no pavement rash.

#sigh
29-06-2014, 02:06 PM
(29-06-2014 02:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-06-2014 01:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  We got to watch speed boats go by all day pulling people on tubes. Watched them get flung off a couple times Laughat great weekend!!

I been flung by one. Felt like I'd been in a motorcycle accident for weeks. Bruises every fucking where. At least no pavement rash.

On yeah, you get thrown just right and you go skipping across that water like a stone. Man is it fun tho! Was jealous all weekend.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
29-06-2014, 02:15 PM
(29-06-2014 02:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-06-2014 02:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I been flung by one. Felt like I'd been in a motorcycle accident for weeks. Bruises every fucking where. At least no pavement rash.

On yeah, you get thrown just right and you go skipping across that water like a stone. Man is it fun tho! Was jealous all weekend.

More like a boulder. And then I couldn't tell up from down but at least I was smart enough to just relax and let my fat buoy me. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Finally got in the pool today. It was nice.

Figured out what to get with the gift card from my sister. I ordered a birdbath to replace the one that was here when we moved in. It's really old and leaks worse and worse every day.

Making shrimp and fried rice for supper. Pretty good day. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post