Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-07-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(08-07-2014 06:48 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Today I restricted Taq's ability to post to once an hour, then Muffin brain egged me on - really trying hard to annoy me and got to the point where I added him to that restriction as well.

I gotta say I feel like smiling now.

Smiling and relaxing...ahhhhhhhhhhhh sweet relief!

Well you were just doing your job man.Smile

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 09:57 AM
(08-07-2014 06:48 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Today I restricted Taq's ability to post to once an hour, then Muffin brain egged me on - really trying hard to annoy me and got to the point where I added him to that restriction as well.

Can't like that

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
08-07-2014, 02:19 PM
(08-07-2014 09:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

Can't like that

Yeah... I kinda agree. Annoying though he can be, he just part of the scenery. When part of the scenery can only post once an hour... is it reallllly scenery?

Rolleyes Cue 'nother round of FREE SPEECH! Waaaa! Rawr! Ding ding! Biff! Bop! Oh I say! Ow! Bang! Kablooie! Yowza! Weeeeeeeeeeeooooooo Weeeeeeeoooooo! Raaaa! Chakachakachakachaka! Vrmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Beep!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Family of quail outside my window - parents with the little antennas on their heads and 4 itty bitty, really fast babies zooming about - tooooo cute!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Z-baby is seven years old today...wish I was there to celebrate with her again this year.

[img][Image: IMAG0140_1_zps0ce8dcba.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
08-07-2014, 07:15 PM
(07-07-2014 09:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My dog occasionally makes a grunting purr-esque noise if the small of her back or flanks are rubbed. But she doesn't hug, she will rub against me if given the chance though.

She does have an odd habit however; she likes to lick me. Not like a normal dog would though, with Lady it's like an obsessive compulsion; she will actively ignore my attempts at playing with her in favour of just licking me for hours on end if she got the chance; she'll only stop if pushed away or in order to get a drink, and she will immediately try to start again. I love that dog, but I'll admit; it irks me somewhat to try to play with her and instead have my legs covered in dog spit because she decided she didn't want to play tug-o-war or fetch...

oh, i thought i was the only human who owned a dog that rather licked you than played fetch.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-07-2014, 07:19 PM
A2 is back. It makes me smile.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-07-2014, 07:20 PM
(08-07-2014 07:19 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  A2 is back. It makes me smile.

I know I love that motherfucker.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-07-2014, 07:23 PM
(08-07-2014 07:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 07:19 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  A2 is back. It makes me smile.

I know I love that motherfucker.

Was he at Bible Camp ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-07-2014, 07:29 PM
(08-07-2014 07:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 07:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know I love that motherfucker.

Was he at Bible Camp ?

Nah he was becoming one with zalgo.