Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-07-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(08-07-2014 02:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 09:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Can't like that

Yeah... I kinda agree. Annoying though he can be, he just part of the scenery. When part of the scenery can only post once an hour... is it reallllly scenery?

Rolleyes Cue 'nother round of FREE SPEECH! Waaaa! Rawr! Ding ding! Biff! Bop! Oh I say! Ow! Bang! Kablooie! Yowza! Weeeeeeeeeeeooooooo Weeeeeeeoooooo! Raaaa! Chakachakachakachaka! Vrmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Beep!

LMAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Just saw Richard Dawkins on Dr. Who Laugh out load sweet

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
08-07-2014, 09:04 PM
(08-07-2014 08:53 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Just saw Richard Dawkins on Dr. Who Laugh out load sweet

wait Richard.........................................DawkinsConsider

Right I remember him, he is cool, though I am more of a hitch fanBig Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-07-2014, 01:34 AM
I stayed in for 2 days reading--wonderful.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
09-07-2014, 05:53 PM
Apparently because I'm a full time student the university provides me with health insurance.

Nifty.
[+] 5 users Like natachan's post
10-07-2014, 03:16 AM
So, I went down to EBGames to get myself some Steam credit for some games as a reward for my performance last term (B,A-,B,C). Being the pseudo-neurotic that I am, I spend some time milling about the store pretending to look at games while I try and mentally talk up the ability to actually talk to the clerk and get my stuff.

Eventually two kids walk in; their looking for some stuff, one key item of which the clerk can't find; while they are talking, I continue milling about and find the item. So I stand there, item in hand holding it really obviously so that they can see that it is the item they want; when this gambit fails, I spend some another minute and approach the kids with the item; they smile and say thanks.
Cue moment of smile for me: I like helping, and their gratitude is nice. Plus I kinda felt like I showed up the clerk by accident....

So, the kids get the item and move off to look for games and I continue my absent-minded milling; when the older kid (still very obviously young) turns around and asks:
"Hey, how old are you?"
"I'm eighteen."
..."Would you by us some games?" He offers to give me the money to do it too.

Aaaand another smile; I found it funny. Really can't blame the kid for trying; I did the same thing when I was younger, 'cept I went through my mother or father.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Its amazing how you can love someone SO MUCH....and not have met them yet. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-07-2014, 11:42 AM
(10-07-2014 10:40 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its amazing how you can love someone SO MUCH....and not have met them yet. Smile

Hormones'll do that to ya.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-07-2014, 11:54 AM
(10-07-2014 11:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 10:40 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its amazing how you can love someone SO MUCH....and not have met them yet. Smile

Hormones'll do that to ya.

I love these hormones too. Big Grin
10-07-2014, 11:56 AM
(10-07-2014 11:54 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(10-07-2014 11:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hormones'll do that to ya.

I love these hormones too. Big Grin

Shame free thought has the same estrogen levels you do though.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post