Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-07-2014, 09:01 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
I found this in the Biology section of Yahoo Answers:

[Image: 4d4c542c051b45b1bcbcf7c16976a8d8_A.jpeg?...6a926bb160]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
11-07-2014, 10:50 PM
One small step for mankind, also a small step for my youngest. My baby started walking yesterday! Smartass

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 9 users Like evenheathen's post
11-07-2014, 11:05 PM
(11-07-2014 10:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  One small step for mankind, also a small step for my youngest. My baby started walking yesterday! Smartass

From memory, tomorrow is that day that you need to start investing in security devices.

Good luck!

(10-07-2014 10:40 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its amazing how you can love someone SO MUCH....and not have met them yet. Smile

Who? Near?

Ohmy

12-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Laptop on the patio, Pandora on random, floating in the pool under a beautiful blue sky, and a nice breeze. Perfection! Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-07-2014, 08:06 PM
A baby's laugh!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
12-07-2014, 09:27 PM
(11-07-2014 10:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  One small step for mankind, also a small step for my youngest. My baby started walking yesterday! Smartass

And so the real trouble begins.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-07-2014, 09:35 PM
(12-07-2014 09:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And so the real trouble begins.

Hey, all the best fun begins with trouble! Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
12-07-2014, 09:38 PM
(12-07-2014 09:35 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

I'm not so sure on that one. Consider

12-07-2014, 09:39 PM
(12-07-2014 09:35 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  

With little boys, I found the climbing stage interesting. I was forever plucking my toddler son off bookcases and entertainment centers and anything else he could scale.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Ahh those days when you can't wait for them to walk and talk, then the next 15 years when you tell them to sit down and shut up. Laugh out load

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post