Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-07-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
My cat's ass. It was the first thing I saw when I woke up yesterday morning--aw.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
23-07-2014, 01:52 AM
I saw a dog wearing the equivalent of a trench coat when I was walking home today from my exams. Cool.

Plus I only have one exam left.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-07-2014, 01:52 PM
I love that feeling you get after working out. It feels like pain and victory.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-07-2014, 05:27 AM
After fighting the various sites for about two hours last night I finally managed to get a ticket to a concert I want to attend in November. Got a decent price too. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
24-07-2014, 01:36 PM

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-07-2014, 08:27 PM
My dad was talking to his mom and mentioned his old car the "Pentang" (half Mustang, half pinto) so I blurted out without thinking:

Gotta get some of that pentang, huh? (keep in mind, he's a hardcore Christian)

He just looked at me stunned, which is when my grandma said "Well to be honest I thought the same thing..."

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 7 users Like Im_Ryan's post
28-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Out of all the muscles to work out, the legs seem to be the best.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-07-2014, 05:47 AM
(28-07-2014 08:27 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  My dad was talking to his mom and mentioned his old car the "Pentang" (half Mustang, half pinto) so I blurted out without thinking:

Gotta get some of that pentang, huh? (keep in mind, he's a hardcore Christian)

He just looked at me stunned, which is when my grandma said "Well to be honest I thought the same thing..."

I lol'd

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-07-2014, 02:54 PM
All the kind words i've gotten from the ladies on this forum today in the kind words thread. You've really made my day and wants to hug you! Hug Hug
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
30-07-2014, 06:17 PM
So today was the last day I worked at my little gas station. I've gotten to know my co-workers well and enjoyed my time with them. It's very likely I'll hardly see them at all once my new job begins since it requires me living in a town three hours away from home. With that said, I was standing at the counter, pretending to work like I normally do (actually it was really dead and I had done everything that needed to be done) and my manger walks in with this:

[Image: tumblr_n9jtaqHr2S1sfiokdo1_500.jpg]

She puts it on the counter and I hug it, yelling, "oh my god, I have cake!" Best yet, after taking off the lid for a better picture, I picked up the cake and it almost slid into my chest. Close call since I had a black shirt on. After I carried it to the kitchen area to cut it up, my manager walks up to me and whispers, "you almost gave a whole new meaning to 'Sugar Tits'." I was smiling for the rest of my shift and occasionally singing "Stay" by Oingo Boingo as I worked. Made me happy for my time there and grateful for the people that I worked with.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Miss Suzanne's post