Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-08-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(10-08-2014 02:38 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 01:26 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Would have been glad to have ya! Shy
My friend in Blue Springs only recently found out he gets the NFL network "free" as part of his DirecTV service (or something like that; Guley doesn't ask questions when free beer is mentioned Tongue ), and was so happy he wanted a drunken NFL Saturday night, and told me I didn't have to BYOB. But it was a Browns-Lions game Undecided I can't remember but it was like a 12-13 game... lame!

But at some point me, him, and his wife started singing that song Sail by Awolnation, except we left out all the lyrics, and changed Sail to Fail, every time somebody screwed up, or sucked out Laugh out load

oooh-ooooooh.... FAIL!
do do do doooh.... FAIL!

^^^^ the little things, eh? Laugh out load

Man, that sounds really cool! Nothing better than alcohol and laughing at someone's failure with friends! All those fine little things in life Laugh out load

Some of those televised screw ups are being made by people who get paid extremely well not to make them Tongue The rest of the game could suck, but just one interception thrown by, say, Tom Brady, makes it all o.k. Laugh out load hee hee

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-08-2014, 03:01 PM
(10-08-2014 02:43 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 02:38 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Man, that sounds really cool! Nothing better than alcohol and laughing at someone's failure with friends! All those fine little things in life Laugh out load

Some of those televised screw ups are being made by people who get paid extremely well not to make them Tongue The rest of the game could suck, but just one interception thrown by, say, Tom Brady, makes it all o.k. Laugh out load hee hee

Yeah, which makes it better when you notice them! Though I'm about to work at a tv station so I guess I won't say too much just in case it somehow follows me and haunts me somehow Angel

[Image: notagain.gif]
11-08-2014, 11:26 PM

Yeah I still laugh at this. Good times.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
11-08-2014, 11:34 PM
I walked by "Payless" (shoes) in Seattle today, and I was distracted because I was looking for a teriyaki place. While walking by, in my mind, I thought the sign read, "Prayless". I let out a soft laugh. Smile.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
12-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Going to the beach alone & watching the waves roll in. Something I never thought I'd be able to do-be alone.

Faith is believing in something you know ain't true.
[+] 2 users Like tldenman525's post
12-08-2014, 02:34 AM
(11-08-2014 11:26 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  

Yeah I still laugh at this. Good times.

That is still one of the funniest things ever lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Signing on the dotted line Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
15-08-2014, 04:17 PM
Legs are the best muscle to work out, you feel like a champion when you are done leg workouts.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-08-2014, 02:13 AM
Playing Dark Souls II, I decided to go to the bridge at the Iron Keep for some PvP (that is one area where PvP tends to amass; it is quite a fitting environment.

I summon a red phantom and drop some gear for the guy; I feel like being nice, see what happens. I say hello through the Carvings, we're having a great time swapping stuff when another red phantom drops in outta nowhere.

Say hallo and wave to that phantom, drop some stuff, we all exchange gear and be surprisingly pleasant, then the two Phantoms duel each other. Sight to behold there.

I duelled the winner honourably... except for healing out of habit... I was rightfully reprimanded and we continued our lag-free duel. I lost... But I got close.

This sort of player interaction makes me smile.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-08-2014, 03:02 AM
When I check the weather at work, and I beat the odds of rain and get to ride home dry on my motorcycle (when the chance of precipitation was at 60% or higher).

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]