Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-09-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(24-09-2014 08:25 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 05:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  I know what 'hush puppies' are; what are 'fuck puppies'? Consider

*groan* Chaaaaas! Why?!

Why not? Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2014, 09:55 PM
This crazy little dog that joined our family this summer is so amusing.
I bought him some dental chews, rather than chew them he hides them around the house. Except finding a good hiding spot is apparently stressful because he will carry it all around the house whimpering, upstairs, downstairs, room to room, till he finds a spot. Then he proceeds to cover it up with invisible dirt by pushing the dirt with his nose and feet. And just in case you were wondering, corners are a good spot, as well as the recliner.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
27-09-2014, 03:43 PM
My cats, when they're NOT fighting. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
27-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Moms descriptions in the ban log are making me LOL.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
27-09-2014, 06:38 PM
This image:

[Image: 5233075.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-09-2014, 07:33 PM
a good massage. had another one earlier. biggggg smile. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
27-09-2014, 08:20 PM
When my girls were little they called tuna casserole 'Thundercat Food'. I made some today and texted my oldest and asked if she wanted some. She said she would be right over and then texted me a picture of the Thundercats. She said she felt like her sister should be here so they could sing the theme song and jump around on the couches.

Funny what sticks in your mind after 30 years. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
29-09-2014, 04:17 PM
My younger granddaughter has played little league ball for the last four years, starting with T-ball. She's the only girl on the team.

For fall ball her coach decided that in her honor the team uniform shirts are pink. How cool is that? Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-09-2014, 05:26 PM
(29-09-2014 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My younger granddaughter has played little league ball for the last four years, starting with T-ball. She's the only girl on the team.

For fall ball her coach decided that in her honor the team uniform shirts are pink. How cool is that? Smile

And now every male on the team hates her and all the spectators and competing teams are confused as to why the team is always out to spread breast cancer awareness.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-09-2014, 05:27 PM
(29-09-2014 05:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My younger granddaughter has played little league ball for the last four years, starting with T-ball. She's the only girl on the team.

And now every male on the team hates her and all the spectators and competing teams are confused as to why the team is always out to spread breast cancer awareness.

Well she is one of the best players and they can always say they are showing their support for me - almost five years a survivor. Big Grin