Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-10-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(29-10-2014 04:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 04:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I laughed sooooo hard at this when I saw it. Jim Carrey nailed it!!! Laugh out load

He did! Perfectly!
"...take a big step back... like go from winnin an oscar to doin a car commercial..."
That made me spit up my soda a little bit Laugh out load

I loved how the earth and humans are a mistake and that he believes it's our right to correct that mistake Laugh out load wtf??? Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
30-10-2014, 06:02 PM
[img][Image: Treydinosaur_zpsf6a0503e.jpg][/img]

My grandson is either a dinosaur or has been eaten by one.

Poor little guy keeps having to hold up the nose. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
30-10-2014, 06:07 PM
I found an old report of mine and read some of the comments by my then-teachers, one in particular gave me a good feel:
"Despite his frequent absences (me) has demonstrated a good understanding of electronic components and circuitry. His grades are not indicative of his abilities..."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
30-10-2014, 06:09 PM
(30-10-2014 06:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I found an old report of mine and read some of the comments by my then-teachers, one in particular gave me a good feel:
"Despite his frequent absences (me) has demonstrated a good understanding of electronic components and circuitry. His grades are not indicative of his abilities..."

Sounds like the 'doesn't apply herself' comments I used to get. In other words - half-assed the homework.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
30-10-2014, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 06:28 PM by Free Thought.)
(30-10-2014 06:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 06:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I found an old report of mine and read some of the comments by my then-teachers, one in particular gave me a good feel:

Sounds like the 'doesn't apply herself' comments I used to get. In other words - half-assed the homework.

I got a lot of those sorts of comments throughout the entirely of my schooling. And I must admit, it's true; I rarely tended to wield my mind to any sort of effect outside this year, and to be honest I didn't do that much this year either; coulda done better if I focused more, but given all the A's and B's I can't rightfully complain...

My Media Studies teacher for the same term as the last quote wrote: "... He has displayed an indifferent approach to lessons."

If I could find others I thought were good I'd throw them up too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-10-2014, 06:18 PM
A while back at work (supermarket) one of the girls I work with told me that I'm not fat. I forgot to post it at the time but fuck it, I may as well post it now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
30-10-2014, 11:19 PM
I just baked semen brownies. Happy Halloween you guys.
30-10-2014, 11:32 PM
(30-10-2014 11:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I just baked semen brownies. Happy Halloween you guys.

You are a bad, bad person! Shocking

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-10-2014, 12:01 AM
(30-10-2014 11:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 11:19 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I just baked semen brownies. Happy Halloween you guys.

You are a bad, bad person! Shocking

You lost a little kid at the school you work at. Outta my face. Shy
31-10-2014, 12:15 AM
(31-10-2014 12:01 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 11:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You are a bad, bad person! Shocking

You lost a little kid at the school you work at. Outta my face. Shy

I fail to see how a kid disappearing is all that bad; imagine all the money to be saved!