Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-11-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(24-11-2014 12:59 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  [Image: 8c2e82fe-d83d-4659-960f-1eea53ccbc18.jpg]
I have nothing to add I just want to keep the *Daawh* around for another page.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2014, 07:13 AM
(25-11-2014 07:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you don't like what's for dinner, well ... just launch it.

That was fucking awesome.

I wonder what it would taste like after... Consider

[Image: oscar.png]
26-11-2014, 07:21 AM
(26-11-2014 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 07:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you don't like what's for dinner, well ... just launch it.

Freezer burned Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-11-2014, 09:38 AM
(26-11-2014 07:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Space apparently tastes like metal. That coppery taste you get in a bad lightning storm.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Actually this is a HUGE thing that made me smile. I took my little bro kiteboarding for the first time. We had SOOOO much fun. He was a natural. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and he said "I wanna go kiteboarding". (This is a kid that was born with autism" ... I'm so proud of him).
(This isn't us .. )

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-11-2014, 02:05 PM
(19-11-2014 03:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 10:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Not if you just like the taste of eggnog. Plus, i drink eggnog by the gallon (almost literally). I would be black out drunk all the time for the holidays.

...which now that I think about it, doesn't sound so bad Consider

Whenever I first tried eggnog, I thought it was disgusting. I was just a kid then though. The thought of drinking eggwhites was just weird to me.

I tried it again just yesterday though, and I am in love. Drooling

I had the same reaction to it as a kid and haven't had it since. I was in the market today and saw eggnog and remembered this thread and figured, what the hell...

Can't say I am in love with it, but it was pretty good.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
26-11-2014, 04:02 PM
(26-11-2014 10:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually this is a HUGE thing that made me smile. I took my little bro kiteboarding for the first time. We had SOOOO much fun. He was a natural. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, and he said "I wanna go kiteboarding". (This is a kid that was born with autism" ... I'm so proud of him).
(This isn't us .. )

I'm gonna buy a kiteboard and kite, even got a savings account setup specifically to save for one. It looks like ridiculous amounts of fun. Just need to figure out if I can somehow attach the board to a motorbike so I could actually go to the beach (about a 40minute drive over a hill so cycling is out) to use it.

Next summer hopefully I'll be very poorly kitesurfing around the beach pissing people off and getting told off by the lifeguards for doing something fucking dangerous (due to lack of skill/experience). It shall be a grand ol' adventure.

[Image: oscar.png]
26-11-2014, 04:14 PM
My husband vacuuming and my son cleaning a bathroom - doesn't get much better than that! Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
27-11-2014, 05:40 PM
[Image: 5D828C45102984FA662BC040362955A0E4A4724B]

Took this shot, liked the capitol obelisk in the distance.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
27-11-2014, 06:02 PM
(25-11-2014 07:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Guess I am a step-grandma now - sort of. My son has been dating a young lady who has a 5 year old daughter. I have been asked to alter her cheerleading outfit. Since I will be sewing for her, it's official.

Needed a brunette in the sea of blonde grandkids. Tongue Can't wait to see her Thursday.

Quick couple of seams and the outfit fit great!

Score one for Gigi. (that's what my grandkids call me)

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post