Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-11-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Got the tree up, complete with flying Tardis' Big Grin

[Image: imagejpg2_zpsbc54866b.jpg]
[Image: imagejpg1_zpsf7fcb5f4.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
27-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Chocolate pie. Drooling
27-11-2014, 07:52 PM
This is an old classic. Not only is the reverse prisoner bug funny as shit on its own, but this angle makes it even better.
[Image: AD1426F430A84C0B840274DBC1DDBEF4D0E2D06B]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-11-2014, 06:59 AM
Having pumpkin pie and egg nog for breakfast. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2014, 02:08 PM
So me and my Aunt start talking Star Trek, right? I make the observation that you never see any toilets! Aunt says, "Can't they just teleport the shit out ya ass!"
At first I was all "EEeww", but then I was like Consider "Check Mate, Auntie! Check mate! You got me Ol' Girl!"
B.M. me up, Scotty Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-11-2014, 02:22 PM
(28-11-2014 02:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So me and my Aunt start talking Star Trek, right? I make the observation that you never see any toilets! Aunt says, "Can't they just teleport the shit out ya ass!"
At first I was all "EEeww", but then I was like Consider "Check Mate, Auntie! Check mate! You got me Ol' Girl!"

In the Star Trek Enterprise series they talked about how they dealt with "waste" by breaking it down to molecular level and using it to make boots and bulkheads and other things. There's at least one deleted scene where Trip rushes to the bathroom to throw up.

In DS9 they refer more than once to going to "waste extraction" which I have long hoped means using some transporter technology. Any other kind of "extraction" isn't pleasant to contemplate.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
28-11-2014, 02:30 PM
(28-11-2014 02:22 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 02:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  So me and my Aunt start talking Star Trek, right? I make the observation that you never see any toilets! Aunt says, "Can't they just teleport the shit out ya ass!"

In the Star Trek Enterprise series they talked about how they dealt with "waste" by breaking it down to molecular level and using it to make boots and bulkheads and other things. There's at least one deleted scene where Trip rushes to the bathroom to throw up.

In DS9 they refer more than once to going to "waste extraction" which I have long hoped means using some transporter technology. Any other kind of "extraction" isn't pleasant to contemplate.

Yeah, but we're talking about my Aunt so think original series, only! Maybe some of the TNG movies, but that's it!
Besides I was just looking for a place to showcase my amazing wit with "B.M. me up, Scotty!" Didn't work, did it? Confused
Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
29-11-2014, 09:50 AM
The concert I went to last night was awesome! Big Grin

So good that it made up for getting lost in downtown Dallas and being squeezed into a seat next to a very large person who was spilling into my personal space. I even bought a ticket for tonight's show - I can rock the T-shirt and hoodie I bought last night.

Happy holidays to me. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
29-11-2014, 10:53 PM
I decided to learn German, denn warum nicht?

Atir aissom atir imon
30-11-2014, 04:15 AM
[Image: aBQG8AN_460s.jpg]

Came up with this while helping someone with depression. What do you guys think?

Atir aissom atir imon