Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-11-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(29-11-2014 10:53 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I decided to learn German, denn warum nicht?
Viel Erfolg beim Lernen. Thumbsup

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-11-2014, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2014 05:38 AM by Free Thought.)
Uh... Seig... Reich... um.. sauerkraut?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
30-11-2014, 05:38 AM
(30-11-2014 05:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Uh... Seig... Reich... um.. sauerkraut?

Gesundheit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
30-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Going to go see a friend of ours today and go diving to look for weird critters (our buddy is a “weird critter” as well, anti-social and OCD which is why he is so entertaining Thumbsup )

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-11-2014, 07:49 AM
(30-11-2014 07:46 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  ... OCD which is why he is so entertaining Thumbsup )

You must be almost as bad a person as I am if you find amusement in your friend's often debilitating disorder. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-11-2014, 07:58 AM
(30-11-2014 07:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-11-2014 07:46 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  ... OCD which is why he is so entertaining Thumbsup )

You must be almost as bad a person as I am if you find amusement in your friend's often debilitating disorder. Drinking Beverage

Oh man, don't rain on my parade. His only "disorder" is being my friend. I have OCD tendencies too and we both laugh about it, you might even laugh too if you knew what they were...maybe not Consider

So...I'm looking forward to seeing him this afternoon. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-11-2014, 08:17 AM
(30-11-2014 07:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-11-2014 07:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You must be almost as bad a person as I am if you find amusement in your friend's often debilitating disorder. Drinking Beverage

Oh man, don't rain on my parade. His only "disorder" is being my friend. I have OCD tendencies too and we both laugh about it, you might even laugh too if you knew what they were...maybe not Consider

So...I'm looking forward to seeing him this afternoon. Big Grin

No.

I refuse to be orderly about disorders!

30-11-2014, 11:26 AM
When a woman I love shows that she is independent and has got her shit together.

There is no greater attraction for me.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
30-11-2014, 01:22 PM
(30-11-2014 04:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 10:53 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I decided to learn German, denn warum nicht?
Viel Erfolg beim Lernen. Thumbsup

Danke, es ist mein erster Tag Big Grin

Atir aissom atir imon
30-11-2014, 01:23 PM
(30-11-2014 05:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-11-2014 05:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Uh... Seig... Reich... um.. sauerkraut?

Gesundheit.

You all forgot guten Tag! Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon