Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-12-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(10-12-2014 04:24 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Ending my night with the Christmas episode of Pinky and the Brain!

[Image: original.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-12-2014, 05:48 AM
(10-12-2014 05:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 04:24 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Ending my night with the Christmas episode of Pinky and the Brain!

[Image: original.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-12-2014, 05:49 AM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-12-2014, 05:41 PM
(10-12-2014 04:24 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Got my first tattoo today! Was expecting it to hurt more than it did. Got it on my shoulder which I know in general hurts way less than, say, the ribs or boney areas but still expected it to be worse than it was. Really pleased with how it turned out! Which is good 'cuz I wanted a tat like this for years. Feels so good to have it (aside from the soreness).

[Image: 6ZLlEoV.jpg]
It was a plus that my artist was easy to talk to and explained what he did as he went along and whatnot.

Ending my night with the Christmas episode of Pinky and the Brain!

Looks super awesome!!!! Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
10-12-2014, 06:30 PM
(10-12-2014 04:24 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Got my first tattoo today! Was expecting it to hurt more than it did. Got it on my shoulder which I know in general hurts way less than, say, the ribs or boney areas but still expected it to be worse than it was. Really pleased with how it turned out! Which is good 'cuz I wanted a tat like this for years. Feels so good to have it (aside from the soreness).

[Image: 6ZLlEoV.jpg]
It was a plus that my artist was easy to talk to and explained what he did as he went along and whatnot.

Ending my night with the Christmas episode of Pinky and the Brain!

That's some pretty substantial ink! Thumbsup
... NARF! Tongue

11-12-2014, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 04:31 AM by Miss Suzanne.)
(10-12-2014 05:48 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-12-2014 05:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: original.jpg]

Yes, yes, yes!

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

And thanks SMercury and Gulegon Thumbsup , zort!

[Image: notagain.gif]
11-12-2014, 04:31 AM
I'm chilling on the couch with my kitten - he just rolled over and fell off my lap in his sleep. Laughat

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
13-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Went to a cheerleading competition for the new bonus granddaughter today with her mom and my son. Been a long time since my son and I were on an outing.

Granddaughter's squad took 2nd place and a spot at the state meet.

Then, son offered to buy dinner, Tex Mex, at a pretty good place. We had THE best server that I can recall having in years. We all noticed and talked about it. Son paid for dinner - I left a very nice tip - she was worth it!

Really good customer service isn't something you see all that often any more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
15-12-2014, 08:51 AM
After ranting about my night getting assaulted by my patient and the nurse practitioner giving me only fucking PO seroquel cause she was "easily talked down every time I've been in there" Dodgy, my husband sent me this:

[Image: 1317666325996_2208385.png]

That man truly understands me. Heart

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
15-12-2014, 08:54 AM
(15-12-2014 08:51 AM)Nurse Wrote:  After ranting about my night getting assaulted by my patient and the nurse practitioner giving me only fucking PO seroquel cause she was "easily talked down every time I've been in there" Dodgy, my husband sent me this:

[Image: 1317666325996_2208385.png]

That man truly understands me. Heart

Seroquel is lovely. Thumbsup