Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-12-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(22-12-2014 10:12 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 05:03 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Fine, graphic penis story:

I'd been a nurse in the ED for only a few months, and at the time I had more personal than professional experience with penises. I was checking in an elderly man, and had a male tech, "Chris", in the room helping me. Pt needed to take a piss and said he couldn't pee in the urinal (see my avatar for an example) sitting down. The guy was at least 6'5" and 300 lbs. One thing about CHF and renal problems - you hold into fluid. This guy had lots of fluid in his balls and they were ridiculously huge. The male tech helped the man with his balance (normally used a walker, and the guy was hypoxic - there for shortness of breath/CHF exacerbation). He kept dropping the urinal and I had to hold the damn thing. Sooooo, when I look for where to put the urinal, I couldn't find his penis. I didn't want pee all over the floor, cause I'd have to clean up both the pt and the floor. I didn't know that penises could be inverted. Fortunately the man was nearly deaf as I was whispering "Chris, I can't find it." "What do you mean you can't find it?" "I can't find his penis." "He has to have a penis, look at the size of his balls." And I'd knelt down at that point trying to find it. Finally Chris had to show me how to pop the penis out. Since those early days in my career, I have become an expert at penis popping. And nurse of the year for professionalism goes to.....

That was almost entirely made up of things I didn't know. Cool.
[Image: tell-me-another-story_o_1792635.jpg]

That was TMI Hobo All I need to know is

Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-12-2014, 10:50 PM
I chose a christmas spider. Cool thing was it was in japanese so I could practice reading.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-12-2014, 11:12 PM
(22-12-2014 10:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 10:12 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  That was almost entirely made up of things I didn't know. Cool.
[Image: tell-me-another-story_o_1792635.jpg]

That was TMI Hobo All I need to know is

Tongue

I gave fair warning AND used spoiler tags. Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
22-12-2014, 11:15 PM
(22-12-2014 11:12 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 10:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  That was TMI Hobo All I need to know is

Tongue

I gave fair warning AND used spoiler tags. Angel

Yes you did and that of course made it irresistible Weeping my little Delilah.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-12-2014, 06:19 AM
If I had to be awake at 4 - thanks to my dogs - at least I was able to use the time to prep some things for dinner tonight.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-12-2014, 05:13 PM
The terrible mariachi band next door ruining perfectly good Christmas songs, you know, the ones that have been playing non stop on the radio since October Big Grin

Atir aissom atir imon
24-12-2014, 05:18 PM
(24-12-2014 05:13 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  The terrible mariachi band next door ruining perfectly good Christmas songs, you know, the ones that have been playing non stop on the radio since October Big Grin

Giftmas songs suck by default anyway.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-12-2014, 05:20 PM
(24-12-2014 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 05:13 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  The terrible mariachi band next door ruining perfectly good Christmas songs, you know, the ones that have been playing non stop on the radio since October Big Grin

Giftmas songs suck by default anyway.

Yeah I know, why it made me smile. I didn't know they could get worse haha

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
25-12-2014, 12:34 PM
[Image: IMG_12162552036104_zps9vkrff2d.jpeg]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
25-12-2014, 12:36 PM
(24-12-2014 06:19 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If I had to be awake at 4 - thanks to my dogs - at least I was able to use the time to prep some things for dinner tonight.

Liar. You got up to see if Santa came and ate the cookies you left out. Just admit it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post