Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-12-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Being in Montreal for Xmas. Roast beef dinner at 5PM. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-12-2014, 12:43 PM
(25-12-2014 12:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 06:19 AM)Anjele Wrote:  If I had to be awake at 4 - thanks to my dogs - at least I was able to use the time to prep some things for dinner tonight.

Liar. You got up to see if Santa came and ate the cookies you left out. Just admit it.

Hey buck, do you think chas would make a great santa?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
25-12-2014, 06:05 PM
^He'd make a decent Santa variant.

You know: One of the many Santa's (Mall Santa's, Dudes that Dress up for charity or parties, Pedophiles) that show up in the third act to help deliver gifts after Santa!Prime has lost his time manipulation powers.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
25-12-2014, 06:37 PM
God I love these controllers, makes gaming on my PC much easier.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-12-2014, 10:11 PM
[Image: 21e2746a84e3fce6a55e74841444fbda.png]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-12-2014, 09:34 AM
i fuckin love these stupid ads
[Image: dae58fbc857e94aa8ef7350face2b955.png]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Went to work this morning and got to leave at noon! That wasn't expected so a nice surprise. Going to get some groceries and get my hair trimmed and then it a 'jammies till Monday morning' kinda weekend!

Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
26-12-2014, 02:08 PM
One of my great aunts had a stroke about two weeks ago. She was unresponsive, ate nothing, said nothing, and didn't open her eyes for a week, (she is in hospice). On Tuesday a retired (former) archbishop (who used to be a friend of another aunt), stopped to see her, and when he was there she suddenly woke up, and said to him : "You. Get me some orange juice and some soup and don't make me wait all day."

Heh heh.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-12-2014, 03:07 PM
(26-12-2014 02:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  One of my great aunts had a stroke about two weeks ago. She was unresponsive, ate nothing, said nothing, and didn't open her eyes for a week, (she is in hospice). On Tuesday a retired (former) archbishop (who used to be a friend of another aunt), stopped to see her, and when he was there she suddenly woke up, and said to him : "You. Get me some orange juice and some soup and don't make me wait all day."

Heh heh.

Gawd works in mysterious ways, he does.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Cheap (Christmas surplus) fruit pies.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.