Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-12-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(28-12-2014 09:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 09:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  All my good Christmas presents come this week.

Just let us know their names.

Well... See, that's awkward.

My ex is coming over tomorrow to talk about somethings "she must get off her chest." I personally am dreading having that conversation. I put away my Doctor Who Ornaments.

The gifts coming this week are some more Doctor Who Merchendise and a shit ton of Magic equipment.

I will be a magician for the rest of my life, probably.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Listening to our dogs chase rabbits in their dreams.
Just wish they wouldn't fart so much when they do. Sam's farts can set off the smoke detector. Hobo

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
28-12-2014, 09:33 PM
(28-12-2014 09:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 09:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just let us know their names.

My ex is coming over tomorrow to talk about somethings "she must get off her chest." I personally am dreading having that conversation. I put away my Doctor Who Ornaments.

The gifts coming this week are some more Doctor Who Merchendise and a shit ton of Magic equipment.

That conversation.... Yeah avoid it if you can. It's a trap!! If she's an ex... It's for a reason, put it to bed. Any stuff she has to "get off her chest" is just to make her feel good, not you.

In other news... What doctor who stuff did you get?!?!?!? Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
28-12-2014, 09:43 PM
(28-12-2014 09:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 09:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Just let us know their names.

I will be a muggle the rest of my life. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Like oh Mai gawd this Mai song I been listenin' to the radio all night long.....

Phones need a breathalyzer

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
28-12-2014, 10:22 PM
(28-12-2014 10:20 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Like oh Mai gawd this Mai song I been listenin' to the radio all night long.....

Phones need a breathalyzer

You're hilarious! Tongue
28-12-2014, 10:33 PM
(28-12-2014 09:33 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 09:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well... See, that's awkward.

That conversation.... Yeah avoid it if you can. It's a trap!! If she's an ex... It's for a reason, put it to bed. Any stuff she has to "get off her chest" is just to make her feel good, not you.

In other news... What doctor who stuff did you get?!?!?!? Big Grin

I'll make a video and post it on the forum.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
28-12-2014, 10:57 PM
the neighbors, lots of wine.... Smile who are you? sure, c'mon party ith us.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
28-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Sitting poolside at the first ever hotel I stayed at when I first visited Singapore, over eight years ago. A fitting end to my time on this fantasy island.

About to have lunch with a Physicist (a professional one) and run through his presentation about Time.

The theory being that if I can understand what he's talking about, any dumbarse can.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-12-2014, 11:02 PM
(28-12-2014 10:59 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Sitting poolside at the first ever hotel I stayed at when I first visited Singapore, over eight years ago. A fitting end to my time on this fantasy island.

About to have lunch with a Physicist (a professional one) and run through his presentation about Time.

The theory being that if I can understand what he's talking about, any dumbarse can.
Where to next, Mr. Bond?