Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-01-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Pouring two packets of hot chocolate powder into a mug along with really hot, but not yet boiling, milk!

Drooling Drooling Drooling Drooling

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Tandoori beef.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
06-01-2015, 08:26 AM
Little miss hobbit is learning to roll over! She's also "talking" a lot more. This is so fun!
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
06-01-2015, 08:29 AM
(06-01-2015 08:26 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Little miss hobbit is learning to roll over! She's also "talking" a lot more. This is so fun!

This would be a lot *funner* if LMH's mommy posted more pictures. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Like I said before! If I could post pictures with my phone I would! My computer is down. (Power cord broke)
06-01-2015, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 12:59 PM by Clockwork.)
Re: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Texting my elderly aunt. I've never met her in person, and I had lost her phone number years ago. My dad died almost a decade ago, and she's the last living person in his family.

And she's smart. She asked me these questions knowing only certain people would know. I answered them, and used her nickname since childhood. It's a very specific name that you'd never guess.

Going to call her this weekend.

(This really should have been in another thread. Oops.)
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
06-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Heard this on the radio today. Pretty funny, gave me a smile Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-01-2015, 07:01 PM
(06-01-2015 06:53 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Heard this on the radio today. Pretty funny, gave me a smile Big Grin

Every drunk scott reminds me of demoman.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Went with my mom and dragged my little bro along, (kicking, whining and resisting) to the wake of a distant relative. It was so fun meeting all these people I haven't seen since I was a kid, and seeing my "autistic" brother step up, shake their hands, and let his humor shine through with his many many cousins.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-01-2015, 10:08 PM
(05-01-2015 05:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Pouring two packets of hot chocolate powder into a mug along with really hot, but not yet boiling, milk!

Plus a little vodka for bedtime. Angel

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post