Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-01-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Goofy damn parrot making noises like a squeak toy. Always makes the dogs look at each other to see who has the toy. Silly animals. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-01-2015, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2015 10:58 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(18-01-2015 01:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Goofy damn parrot making noises like a squeak toy. Always makes the dogs look at each other to see who has the toy. Silly animals. Smile

Birds are very smart. It probably gets as much of a kick from it as you do.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-01-2015, 02:04 PM
(18-01-2015 01:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 01:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Goofy damn parrot making noises like a squeak toy. Always makes the dogs look at each other to see who has the toy. Silly animals. Smile

Birds are very smart. It probably get as much of a kick from it as you are.

When we first got her, the parrot, she would wait till you walked out the front door and then would ring exactly like the cordless phone. When you turned around and walked back in to answer the phone she would laugh in a really evil way.

It's not just the animals she torments. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Went to see Foxcatcher. Great movie! Was feeling ambitious so I went to the car wash, cleaned out the car, and the weather was so nice I decided to replace my windshield wipers. It was so ridiculously easy I'm afraid I did it wrong!! Blink but I put them on the same way the old ones came off. I love doing little things like that myself. Makes me feel handy Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
18-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Just got word that my bonus granddaughter's cheer squad took 3rd place in the state competition in Houston. They are so cute - 4-6 year olds. Big Grin

18-01-2015, 06:52 PM
I watched one of my cats briefly chase his own tail.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Listening to my dog breathe by getting my ear close to her snout. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
19-01-2015, 03:28 PM
(18-01-2015 02:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Went to see Foxcatcher. Great movie! Was feeling ambitious so I went to the car wash, cleaned out the car, and the weather was so nice I decided to replace my windshield wipers. It was so ridiculously easy I'm afraid I did it wrong!! Blink but I put them on the same way the old ones came off. I love doing little things like that myself. Makes me feel handy Big Grin

If you're worried you put them on wrong, test them. Better safe than sorry Yes

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
19-01-2015, 03:38 PM
So I got accepted into CCC. One step closer to the goal.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
19-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Talking to the cutie at the art supply store and making her giggle as I said I'd skip down the aisle with her.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post