21-01-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
I get to meet my best friends grandbaby for the first time
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Whimsymum's post
21-01-2015, 11:28 AM
(21-01-2015 11:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Got stopped by a single dad at the grocery store while grabbing a bottle of Pinot Noir. I'm just wearing work out tights and top, and tennis shoes. He asked if I work out, and said "I mean no disrespect but you are absolutely beautiful. Just wow."

Big Grin I can't stop smiling. I haven't been called beautiful by a man in two years. Granted, he was a random stranger. But still. Yay me.

^^^^ 10 likes !!

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-01-2015, 11:34 AM
(21-01-2015 11:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Got stopped by a single dad at the grocery store while grabbing a bottle of Pinot Noir. I'm just wearing work out tights and top, and tennis shoes. He asked if I work out, and said "I mean no disrespect but you are absolutely beautiful. Just wow."

Big Grin I can't stop smiling. I haven't been called beautiful by a man in two years. Granted, he was a random stranger. But still. Yay me.
Bow chicka wow wow!
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
21-01-2015, 03:49 PM

Pics, so we can judge. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2015, 04:12 PM
We have a large community of seagulls around here, although we're not right on the coast. So they were amassed in a large area. As I drove by, I rolled down the window and in my best Finding Nemo seagull imitation, said loudly, "MINE!"

Half of them looked.

I expected them to answer back.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
21-01-2015, 04:22 PM
(21-01-2015 03:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Pics, so we can judge. Yes

Little too shy to be judged. Blush

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
21-01-2015, 05:05 PM
(21-01-2015 04:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(21-01-2015 03:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pics, so we can judge. Yes

Little too shy to be judged. Blush

You already appeared in public. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2015, 05:54 PM
4th grader brought home all A's and 1 C. She doesnt like remembering the details of Social Studies.

6th grader brought home all A's and her report card had a hand written note from the principal. Its a huge school, but since she spent a day with him for Principal for a Day coupled with great grades, she has become one of his favorites. She isnt a teachers pet, she's the Principals pet. I love when the good kids get noticed for their hard work.

We switched schools this past year and my children have just embraced the changes and have improved in all areas, academics, socially, emotionally.

I'm a happy momma tonight.

Heart

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 7 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
21-01-2015, 06:42 PM
(21-01-2015 05:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-01-2015 04:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Little too shy to be judged. Blush

You already appeared in public. Consider

Dude. I'm a woman - automatic get out of jail free card. Being self conscious doesn't have to make sense.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
21-01-2015, 06:56 PM
(21-01-2015 06:42 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(21-01-2015 05:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  You already appeared in public. Consider

Dude. I'm a woman - automatic get out of jail free card. Being self conscious doesn't have to make sense.

Dodgy

I find your lack of logical consistency disturbing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.