Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-01-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(21-01-2015 06:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-01-2015 06:42 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dude. I'm a woman - automatic get out of jail free card. Being self conscious doesn't have to make sense.

Dodgy

I find your lack of logical consistency disturbing.

It was the surprise compliment that was good.

Posting a pic looking for compliments (judging) is a whole 'nother thing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Learning that Forest Gump and I have similar styles of promoting products. In-N-Out Burger vs. Ping-pong paddles. You decide which is better.

[Image: CW7EB9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like ghostexorcist's post
22-01-2015, 02:13 PM
(21-01-2015 11:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Got stopped by a single dad at the grocery store while grabbing a bottle of Pinot Noir. I'm just wearing work out tights and top, and tennis shoes. He asked if I work out, and said "I mean no disrespect but you are absolutely beautiful. Just wow."

Big Grin I can't stop smiling. I haven't been called beautiful by a man in two years. Granted, he was a random stranger. But still. Yay me.

Come on Nurse, we all saw the selfie you posted, you are very attractive. Most guys will think it but won’t say it.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
22-01-2015, 05:55 PM
(22-01-2015 02:08 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Learning that Forest Gump and I have similar styles of promoting products. In-N-Out Burger vs. Ping-pong paddles. You decide which is better.

This made my day Laugh out load the nearly identical look. Overall, good pic Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-01-2015, 06:24 PM
(22-01-2015 02:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(21-01-2015 11:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Got stopped by a single dad at the grocery store while grabbing a bottle of Pinot Noir. I'm just wearing work out tights and top, and tennis shoes. He asked if I work out, and said "I mean no disrespect but you are absolutely beautiful. Just wow."

Big Grin I can't stop smiling. I haven't been called beautiful by a man in two years. Granted, he was a random stranger. But still. Yay me.

Come on Nurse, we all saw the selfie you posted, you are very attractive. Most guys will think it but won’t say it.

Hug thanks FC.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
22-01-2015, 06:32 PM
(22-01-2015 06:24 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 02:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Come on Nurse, we all saw the selfie you posted, you are very attractive. Most guys will think it but won’t say it.

Hug thanks FC.

Wait what selfie? Show me. Come on you guys.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-01-2015, 07:49 PM
(22-01-2015 02:08 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Learning that Forest Gump and I have similar styles of promoting products. In-N-Out Burger vs. Ping-pong paddles. You decide which is better.

Im-N-Out Burger as the Ping-pong paddle. Yes

#sigh
22-01-2015, 08:12 PM
(22-01-2015 06:24 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 02:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Come on Nurse, we all saw the selfie you posted, you are very attractive. Most guys will think it but won’t say it.

Hug thanks FC.

10/10

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-01-2015, 09:39 PM
(22-01-2015 05:55 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  This made my day Laugh out load the nearly identical look. Overall, good pic Thumbsup

(22-01-2015 07:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Im-N-Out Burger as the Ping-pong paddle. Yes

The funny thing is that the picture wasn't staged. My friend bitched because I involuntarily blinked when she snapped the photo. She was going to delete it, but I told her not to because it looked too much like the Forest Gump pic (I have a good visual memory).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
23-01-2015, 01:40 AM

Thumbsup

But what, no pics? Some random stranger gets to see and we don't?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.