Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-02-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(04-02-2015 01:26 PM)Virgo Supercluster Wrote:  - See the International Space Station pass over.

I've watched it many times; you can go to http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/ to register for emails specifying when it will be visible at your location (assuming it ever is).

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2015, 02:58 PM
(04-02-2015 02:11 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 01:26 PM)Virgo Supercluster Wrote:  - See the International Space Station pass over.

I've watched it many times; you can go to http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/ to register for emails specifying when it will be visible at your location (assuming it ever is).

Thanks for the link Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
04-02-2015, 04:07 PM
I’m today’s top poster and I’m just getting warmed up!

Only the second time I’ve noticed this. I need to work on quantity and not quality. Blink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
04-02-2015, 05:50 PM
(04-02-2015 04:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m today’s top poster and I’m just getting warmed up!

Only the second time I’ve noticed this. I need to work on quantity and not quality. Blink

I didn't know there was a top poster thingy. Where is this? This is a thing?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
04-02-2015, 05:52 PM
(04-02-2015 05:50 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 04:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m today’s top poster and I’m just getting warmed up!

I didn't know there was a top poster thingy. Where is this? This is a thing?

Go to the bottom of the main page and click on forum statistics.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-02-2015, 05:54 PM
While, right in my face, other people make me feel like a piece of useless crap.

My TTA friends/family make me feel necessary. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
04-02-2015, 06:04 PM
(04-02-2015 05:54 PM)kim Wrote:  While, right in my face, other people make me feel like a piece of useless crap.

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

04-02-2015, 06:10 PM
(04-02-2015 05:54 PM)kim Wrote:  While, right in my face, other people make me feel like a piece of useless crap.

Hug know the feeling

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
04-02-2015, 06:44 PM

Who is this person who doesn't realize Kim is the awesomest saucest? Angry
I live close enough, I could pull a Joe Pesci for ya! Evil_monster Or at least scare the poop out of 'em! Shy
Heart Hug

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
04-02-2015, 06:49 PM
I am taking Friday off work - so tomorrow is my Friday! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post