Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-02-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
My hair smells amazing!

I accidentally squirted some perfume into my hair.

I took the dog for a walk and I could smell my hair.

I smell like summer. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Wore a NASA t-shirt to work today, and got a compliment Blush he said he loves all thing space related. Pretty sure he's an atheist too. I overheard him once saying his son was asking what happens after you die, and he told him that it's probably a lot similar to what it was like before we we are born. Such an atheist answer Girl_nails just nice to know there are others like me, maybe closer than I think. Smile

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
15-02-2015, 03:11 PM
My little hobbit giggling while I wash dishes while dancing to Disney music. She's amaze balls!
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
15-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
I officiated a wedding a little over an hour ago.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
15-02-2015, 05:36 PM
(15-02-2015 05:34 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I officiated a wedding a little over an hour ago.

I did that twice when I was a Notary in SC...one in the front yard of a friend and one in our living room. Pretty cool!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Sitting down in seat 23B and noticing that the occupant of 23C is making notes in a book called "The message of 2 Peter and Jude."

How long shall I leave it (into this 6 hour flight) before I pull out my "Manual for creating Atheists".

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-02-2015, 06:38 PM
(16-02-2015 06:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Sitting down in seat 23B and noticing that the occupant of 23C is making notes in a book called "The message of 2 Peter and Jude."

How long shall I leave it (into this 6 hour flight) before I pull out my "Manual for creating Atheists".

Leave it go for a bit, see if he/she brings it up first. Smile
17-02-2015, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2015 04:22 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Patty Hearst's damn ugly alien (dog) wins in New York show. Weeping
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/17/living/fea...index.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-02-2015, 05:31 PM
It makes me smile when I post an extremely stupid back story to a friend's facebook picture. Case in point: My friend from the field school posted a picture of us holding hands. I'm pretty sure the original context was that I couldn't jokingly crap my pants without moral support from her.

[Image: UxMu6C.jpg]

Anyway, her last name is Uberseder. I referred to her as ZA UBERSEDER in a deep, faux-Austrian accent during the entire field school. I did this because her surname sounded like the name of some vengeful primordial god. Thus, I posted this to her facebook:

Quote:I remember this like it was yesterday. I was scared; a single twitch would have fused the atoms of my hand into some new element. The hands of Za ÜBERSEDER have reversed the rotation of planets, wrestled galaxies into submission, and ripped holes into the very fabric of space-time. Who knows the countless lives that these digits have snuffed out across the cosmos. These hands were sure to be my undoing, but Za ÜBERSEDER took infinite mercy on me on that day. She held my tiny, mortal hand like an overlord would do their minion and told me stories of the time before time, when the universe was still young and Za ÜBERSEDER roamed the empty expanses of space looking for a worthy opponent.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
17-02-2015, 06:04 PM
http://www.sunfrogshirts.com/Geek-&-Tech....html?3741

Pi day coming up! Get your shirts!

3.14.15.9:26.53

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post