Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-02-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(24-02-2015 06:06 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Goddammit. They got the days mixed up. The game is on Thursday. Poop.

On the bright side, this gives you time to get a jersey. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
25-02-2015, 06:42 AM
When you don't need to wipe your butt because you just needed to fart and didn't actually need to poop.
Happy days. #livingthedream

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-02-2015, 10:16 PM
Learning that a wildebeest pelvis can be transformed into one of the creepiest masks ever. My professor actually did it first.

[Image: tXflHL.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like ghostexorcist's post
25-02-2015, 10:21 PM
(25-02-2015 10:16 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Learning that a wildebeest pelvis can be transformed into one of the creepiest masks ever. My professor actually did it first.

Kinda looks like this dude. Tongue

[Image: BibleMan_zpsabb5b773.gif]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
25-02-2015, 10:22 PM
(25-02-2015 10:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 10:16 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Learning that a wildebeest pelvis can be transformed into one of the creepiest masks ever. My professor actually did it first.

Kinda looks like this dude. Tongue

Odd question: does this mean I have to watch you masturbate now? I'm extremely confused.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
25-02-2015, 10:34 PM
(25-02-2015 10:22 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(25-02-2015 10:21 PM)pablo Wrote:  Kinda looks like this dude. Tongue

Odd question: does this mean I have to watch you masturbate now? I'm extremely confused.

It's just a gif I have in my Photobucket, watching is optional.
Laugh out load
26-02-2015, 08:25 AM
New resident made a homemade red velvet cake and left it in the nurse breakroom with a note that said to help ourselves and that she looked forward to working with us. Breakfast of champions right there. I Heart her already.

And it snowed - like real snow. Not ice that looks like snow. It was all squishy beneath my feet and left foot prints and wasn't scary to drive on Big Grin

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
26-02-2015, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2015 09:15 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(26-02-2015 08:25 AM)Nurse Wrote:  New resident made a homemade red velvet cake and left it in the nurse breakroom with a note that said to help ourselves and that she looked forward to working with us. Breakfast of champions right there. I Heart her already.

And it snowed - like real snow. Not ice that looks like snow. It was all squishy beneath my feet and left foot prints and wasn't scary to drive on Big Grin

When my 2 friends lived in Atlanta (who 'saw the light" and *of course* moved to San Diego Tongue ) and it snowed, the ENTIRE city had no clue what to do. Funny.

I brought cookies and left them out in the CV office "circle" where all the "honchos" in CV work at my new "analyist" job ... they were like "who did *this* " ? We always brought treats when I did tele ... (which I miss a lot BTW). They're all entrenched in their little offices and don't talk much to each other ... Sad But the ED (which once in a while used to send up "bizarre" strips to us when they knew a couple of us were there to give our opinion on) *knows where I live* now ... and brought me two yesterday, one a strange LBB ... and the office noticed. Smile One staff guy said "How old are you ?" (I felt like punching him.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-02-2015, 10:20 AM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
The cats seem to stop fighting and just enjoy the comfy couch

[+] 1 user Likes Typhon's post
26-02-2015, 10:45 AM
(26-02-2015 10:20 AM)Typhon Wrote:  The cats seem to stop fighting and just enjoy the comfy couch

That's weird as I could have taken almost exactly that same picture. I also have a fat orange tabby and a thinner striped tabby that look exactly like yours. Mine also stop fighting and curl up near each other on the couch or, more often, the bed.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post