Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(26-02-2015 10:45 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 10:20 AM)Typhon Wrote:  The cats seem to stop fighting and just enjoy the comfy couch

That's weird as I could have taken almost exactly that same picture. I also have a fat orange tabby and a thinner striped tabby that look exactly like yours. Mine also stop fighting and curl up near each other on the couch or, more often, the bed.

There is one missing from the pic, but she does not like the Orange one, not even in the same room. When it's nap time, they seem to let bygones be bygones, until one gets up and all bets are off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
I have two Cavaliers. Karma is three years old and quite lovable in a Velcro kinda way. Though the vet says she is a princess she is a tomboy at heart. Rain, mud, heat, cold...doesn't matter to her, she is always ready for a romp in the yard. She is a mud magnet. When it's not wet outside she rolls in the grass...which is now brown and dry like hay...and comes in with bits of it stuck all over her.

Chopper is a grumpy old man who much prefers the climate controlled house, preferably stretched out on the couch. He seldom even raises his head to bark, gives an occasional woof that doesn't do more than puff his lips out a bit. He is The Dude.

I let them out this afternoon as Karm really wanted to go out to see what that white stuff was all over the yard (about 2 inches of snow that fell today). Chop's inner puppy must have been brought out by the brisk air. He chased Karm around and they had a great time.

If we don't get too much ice tonight I hope to get them out there to play some more tomorrow.

Was fun watching Chop really play with Karma. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-02-2015, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 02:59 PM by Bucky Ball.)
My little bro is on a health kick, (which is good). He said he wants to get in shape too, (he thinks I am). So he says "I hear I have to give up Pepsi and Coke, and that's
'soda pressing' . (Yuck yuck).

I told my dog to go bite him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-02-2015, 10:02 PM
My brother Jigsaw just now asking me, "Do we want beer?"

"Oh, fuck yes we do."
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
01-03-2015, 02:50 PM
(26-02-2015 08:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
When my 2 friends lived in Atlanta (who 'saw the light" and *of course* moved to San Diego Tongue ) and it snowed, the ENTIRE city had no clue what to do. Funny.

I brought cookies and left them out in the CV office "circle" where all the "honchos" in CV work at my new "analyist" job ... they were like "who did *this* " ? We always brought treats when I did tele ... (which I miss a lot BTW). They're all entrenched in their little offices and don't talk much to each other ... Sad But the ED (which once in a while used to send up "bizarre" strips to us when they knew a couple of us were there to give our opinion on) *knows where I live* now ... and brought me two yesterday, one a strange LBB ... and the office noticed. Smile One staff guy said "How old are you ?" (I felt like punching him.)

Was that in code?

Huh

01-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Being able to pay for things with exact change.
[+] 3 users Like Kris's post
01-03-2015, 02:56 PM
(01-03-2015 02:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 08:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...
When my 2 friends lived in Atlanta (who 'saw the light" and *of course* moved to San Diego Tongue ) and it snowed, the ENTIRE city had no clue what to do. Funny.

I brought cookies and left them out in the CV office "circle" where all the "honchos" in CV work at my new "analyist" job ... they were like "who did *this* " ? We always brought treats when I did tele ... (which I miss a lot BTW). They're all entrenched in their little offices and don't talk much to each other ... Sad But the ED (which once in a while used to send up "bizarre" strips to us when they knew a couple of us were there to give our opinion on) *knows where I live* now ... and brought me two yesterday, one a strange LBB ... and the office noticed. Smile One staff guy said "How old are you ?" (I felt like punching him.)

Was that in code?

Huh

I think CV is cardiovascular. ED - emergency department. The strips may be EKG tapes.

Someone made a comment about Bucky being too young to be doing what he does.

Other than that, I got nuthin'. And I may be completely wrong.

LBB - is a Low Budget Bitch according to The Urban Dictionary but I don't think that's what he means. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-03-2015, 03:19 PM
(01-03-2015 02:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 02:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Was that in code?

Huh

I think CV is cardiovascular. ED - emergency department. The strips may be EKG tapes.

LBB - is a Low Budget Bitch according to The Urban Dictionary but I don't think that's what he means. Tongue

Wow! Thanks for deciphering. I was lost at "Atlanta".

The hieroglyphical use of punctuation was causing my chakras to discombobulate.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-03-2015, 03:20 PM
(01-03-2015 03:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 02:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think CV is cardiovascular. ED - emergency department. The strips may be EKG tapes.

Wow! Thanks for deciphering. I was lost at "Atlanta".

Smile

I hate it when that happens.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-03-2015, 05:03 PM
(01-03-2015 03:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 03:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Wow! Thanks for deciphering. I was lost at "Atlanta".

Smile

I hate it when that happens.

Chakra realignment is a nasty business. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post