Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-03-2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(23-03-2015 08:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I got called a racist, freethinking communist today. The lawls were joyful.

Baby hobbit is speaking already? Smartass

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Well we (NZ) beat South Africa in the cricket world cup semi-finals to make it to the finals for the first time in 40ish years. How about that, we're finally good at cricket again. Talk about one hell of a slump.

Hopefully we can take it out, we'll have the Rugby and the Cricket World Cups. Sour about that England.
Is England good at any sport? They can't win the rugby, they can't win the cricket and they sure as shit can't win the football...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
24-03-2015, 06:52 AM
(24-03-2015 06:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well we (NZ) beat South Africa in the cricket world cup semi-finals to make it to the finals for the first time in 40ish years. How about that, we're finally good at cricket again. Talk about one hell of a slump.

Hopefully we can take it out, we'll have the Rugby and the Cricket World Cups. Sour about that England.
Is England good at any sport? They can't win the rugby, they can't win the cricket and they sure as shit can't win the football...

I just googled cricket. Looks like playing baseball with fraternity paddles and oversized croquet balls. Is it a contact sport?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
24-03-2015, 07:42 AM
(24-03-2015 06:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well we (NZ) beat South Africa in the cricket world cup semi-finals to make it to the finals for the first time in 40ish years.

Sadcryface2

I didn't watch. Couldn't take the tension. Not watching was the right thing to do... Sadcryface

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-03-2015, 07:43 AM
(24-03-2015 06:52 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I just googled cricket. Looks like playing baseball with fraternity paddles and oversized croquet balls. Is it a contact sport?

The losing team gets paddled in the locker room...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-03-2015, 08:09 AM
(24-03-2015 07:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 06:52 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I just googled cricket. Looks like playing baseball with fraternity paddles and oversized croquet balls. Is it a contact sport?

The losing team gets paddled in the locker room...

That would be the first interesting thing to happen the whole game.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
24-03-2015, 08:11 AM
(24-03-2015 04:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 08:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I got called a racist, freethinking communist today. The lawls were joyful.

Baby hobbit is speaking already? Smartass

Lol. If she was talking it would be demands for her sippy cup. She loves her soppy cup.
24-03-2015, 01:25 PM
(24-03-2015 08:09 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 07:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  The losing team gets paddled in the locker room...

That would be the first interesting thing to happen the whole game.

Infidel! Heathen! Apostate!... Oh wait those are compliments Angry

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Gosh morondog, make a girl blush. *fans herself*
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
24-03-2015, 05:27 PM
(24-03-2015 06:52 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 06:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well we (NZ) beat South Africa in the cricket world cup semi-finals to make it to the finals for the first time in 40ish years. How about that, we're finally good at cricket again. Talk about one hell of a slump.

I just googled cricket. Looks like playing baseball with fraternity paddles and oversized croquet balls. Is it a contact sport?

Don't worry, when the Commonwealth takes back the US and makes it a New England colony again you too will experience the wonders that is cricket.

Yes that was sarcasm by the way, cricket is boring as fuck. Though much more interesting when it's a world cup and your usually useless team is finally doing good again and manages to beat South Africa (who are typically very good) in a semi-final.

They have become the new All Blacks at the moment. We're use to the All Blacks (that's our rugby team) dominating and winning all the time, but sure as shit aint use to our cricket team winning.

[Image: oscar.png]