Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-03-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
My small apartment. Not long ago, it looked like:

[Image: Ng3fzgJ.jpg]

And now... Cozy, with the smallest theater setup ever.

[Image: GIxbpMD.jpg]

[Image: ltjsCoA.jpg]

That window back there is fake - it's actually the door to the rest of the house. I'm working on a dimmable LED board that will fit behind the blinds, and run on a timer.

The audio and control is all wireless, as my PC and PS4 are behind the TV in the guest room closet.
I've mounted bass shakers in the couch, so I can feel kick drums, explosions, etc. without sharing them upstairs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
25-03-2015, 08:18 PM
(25-03-2015 08:14 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  My small apartment. Not long ago, it looked like:

That window back there is fake - it's actually the door to the rest of the house. I'm working on a dimmable LED board that will fit behind the blinds, and run on a timer.

The audio and control is all wireless, as my PC and PS4 are behind the TV in the guest room closet.
I've mounted bass shakers in the couch, so I can feel kick drums, explosions, etc. without sharing them upstairs.

Woooooow, well done! Super jealous Drooling
25-03-2015, 10:31 PM
(25-03-2015 08:14 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  My small apartment. Not long ago, it looked like:

You can get those vitamin d natural light fixtures. That might be cool.
26-03-2015, 05:01 AM
Got the results back on my first assignment.

94.00/100, not bad, considering the trash I handed up...
The marker must have mixed my up report with that of a competent student. Consider Not that I'm complaining, however.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-03-2015, 06:05 AM
(26-03-2015 05:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Got the results back on my first assignment.

The marker must have mixed my up report with that of a competent student. Consider Not that I'm complaining, however.

So... not 100/100 than? Disappoint.
26-03-2015, 06:18 AM
(25-03-2015 10:31 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

You can get those vitamin d natural light fixtures. That might be cool.

I have one of those in the guest room, along with an infrared parabolic heater and a tiny sand box. It's nice in the winter to pretend I'm in a beach chair with the sun on my face. I also have every room except kitchen wired with speakers, so I get nature sounds or relaxing music while I destroy my SAD.
26-03-2015, 05:27 PM
(26-03-2015 06:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 05:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Got the results back on my first assignment.

So... not 100/100 than? Disappoint.

Well he's not asian.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-03-2015, 05:32 PM
(26-03-2015 05:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 06:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... not 100/100 than? Disappoint.

Well he's not asian.

I am Australasian, does that count?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-03-2015, 05:35 PM
(26-03-2015 06:18 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 10:31 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You can get those vitamin d natural light fixtures. That might be cool.

I have one of those in the guest room, along with an infrared parabolic heater and a tiny sand box. It's nice in the winter to pretend I'm in a beach chair with the sun on my face. I also have every room except kitchen wired with speakers, so I get nature sounds or relaxing music while I destroy my SAD.

That's a fantastic set up! Lol
26-03-2015, 05:57 PM
(26-03-2015 05:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 05:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well he's not asian.

I am Australasian, does that count?

No

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube