Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-04-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(30-04-2015 01:15 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(30-04-2015 01:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wow. 3.9 you replace. Our place goes "meh".
I had a young teen on tele the other day. Rate of 25. Not an escape rhythm. Facepalm They figured it was low K+. It wasn't. It was bulemia. Holy crap.

d5w, lidocaine drip, v-fib, CLEAR!

sorry, that's all the lingo I know...

You're hired. You can be the next Chief of Staff I mean PR guru at Cedars Sinai.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-04-2015, 09:36 PM
You know it's going to be an interesting lecture when the professor walks in and your first thought is "oh by the gods... Why does he have a jigsaw..."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
03-05-2015, 11:23 PM
I know it's not a competition or anything, but I win.

[Image: Little+fluffs_0e003c_5534251.gif]

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 11 users Like grizzlysnake's post
04-05-2015, 05:49 AM
I did not have a pleasant night tonight...

And then, while desperately trawling the new for some spark of happiness... I discovered....

This:

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
04-05-2015, 11:34 AM
I've been struggling to find a job. Ended up talking to an older couple who hired me at a local ice cream shop just because I'm a nice guy

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 6 users Like Im_Ryan's post
04-05-2015, 07:05 PM
I had forgotten how good real popcorn tastes.

Got lazy and was eating the microwave stuff. Just made a big bowl of popcorn...used a frying pan - not even a popper.

It's so good! Drooling

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-05-2015, 05:42 AM
Having birthday cake for breakfast. DroolingBig Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-05-2015, 05:46 AM
(05-05-2015 05:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Having birthday cake for breakfast. DroolingBig Grin

What's in cake? Wheat, eggs milk -- It breakfast!! -- Bill Cosby

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
05-05-2015, 05:55 AM
(05-05-2015 05:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 05:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Having birthday cake for breakfast. DroolingBig Grin

What's in cake? Wheat, eggs milk -- It breakfast!! -- Bill Cosby

A muffin is just a bald cupcake!

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-05-2015, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2015 08:44 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(05-05-2015 05:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-05-2015 05:46 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What's in cake? Wheat, eggs milk -- It breakfast!! -- Bill Cosby

A muffin is just a bald cupcake!

Tongue

That reminded me ...
So my besty girlfriend and class-mate Helen, (whom I introduced to her husband Jack) has a shy friend who was too embarrassed to ask me to set up a workout program for her. (She was over-weight, and struggled with self-image, even though she's really rather gorgeous). Anyway, so Helen let it slip, and I told her I wanted to try an experiment with a diet my mom told me about called the "grape diet". You eat only grapes (as in seedless grapes) until noon, (pretty much as many as you want, when you have hunger pangs). You can gave coffee or tea or whatever also. My mom said she had friends that raved about it. Then you eat a pasta salad for lunch and a normal dinner. No snacks. OMG it worked. Shy friend has lost about 32 pounds, is working out every day, looks amazing, and credits it to "grapes". Who'd a thunk it ? That makes me smile. The Buckminster diet. I know I'm now on my way to a best seller, and TV appearances. Oh wait. No I'm not. My mom and shy friend are. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post