Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-05-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(04-05-2015 11:34 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I've been struggling to find a job. Ended up talking to an older couple who hired me at a local ice cream shop just because I'm a nice guy

Being a “nice guy” can’t be overrated Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-05-2015, 05:11 PM
My younger granddaughter hit two home runs last night. She is the only girl on the team...showing the boys how it's done!

[img][Image: Zyler%20at%20bat_zpsoxqzfajo.jpg][/img]

Bringing it home...

[img][Image: Zyler%20running%20home_zpsi3ylsf9g.jpg][/img]

And that's how it's done - yeah!

[Image: zyler%20grin_zpsuwaa4o0w.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
05-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Spending 20 minutes on the phone with your mom trying to help her download mp3s from Amazon to her MP3 player. Laugh out load I was of no help without sitting there, but it's the little things I tell ya!
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-05-2015, 11:57 PM
I just got hired for a job because I'm a nice guy.

Consider

Hopefully they don't get to know me

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
07-05-2015, 07:19 PM
After an awful night and morning and feeling like I have been beaten...things greatly improved. I left work early, got news that Trey is going to be okay. Was able to take a much needed nap.

Got invited to my bonus granddaughter's next cheerleading competition on the 16th. Went to my oldest granddaughter's last chorus concert at the elementary school she will graduate from next month. Then came home and found out that the other granddaughter hit three home runs tonight in her last game of the season.

It's going to be okay after all. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
07-05-2015, 07:22 PM
(07-05-2015 07:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  After an awful night and morning and feeling like I have been beaten...things greatly improved. I left work early, got news that Trey is going to be okay. Was able to take a much needed nap.

Got invited to my bonus granddaughter's next cheerleading competition on the 16th. Went to my oldest granddaughter's last chorus concert at the elementary school she will graduate from next month. Then came home and found out that the other granddaughter hit three home runs tonight in her last game of the season.

You deserved a good one. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
07-05-2015, 07:22 PM
(07-05-2015 07:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  After an awful night and morning and feeling like I have been beaten...things greatly improved. I left work early, got news that Trey is going to be okay. Was able to take a much needed nap.

Hearing that your little Trey is gonna be O.K. made me smile! Shy
[Image: smiley-hug013.gif]

[+] 6 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-05-2015, 02:29 AM
I could watch this all day

[Image: a1ZES.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
09-05-2015, 02:49 AM
(09-05-2015 02:29 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I could watch this all day

You would watch a dramatically dressed ponce getting slapped by a midget all day?

... Must be in the context... Unsure

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
09-05-2015, 02:52 AM
(09-05-2015 02:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 02:29 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I could watch this all day

You would watch a dramatically dressed ponce getting slapped by a midget all day?

... Must be in the context... Unsure

It really... Really is Yes