Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-05-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(09-05-2015 02:52 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 02:49 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You would watch a dramatically dressed ponce getting slapped by a midget all day?

... Must be in the context... Unsure

It really... Really is Yes

Greatest child actor ever.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2015, 07:29 AM
https://youtu.be/d5mK7dzyUkM
This little girl is my superhero! Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cosmic Discourse's post
10-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Pretzel necklaces - they make me smile.

Went to Rocket City Brewfest yesterday afternoon and my friends had one waiting on me when I met up with them. One of the girls was like "I dunno guys, I feel kinda weird with this on." I said "I wouldn't care if I'm the only person here with one - I'm rockin it. Others can be jealous of our awesomeness." Besides, when you're as tiny as I am, you can't walk around drinking lotsa different beers without food - that's just asking for trouble. Must have worked - no hangover today.

There were some really innovative people there - I saw Slim Jims and cheeses on some people's pretzel necklaces. Pure genius.

I'm going to Nashville's brewfest this summer. I think I'm gonna put Baby Bella cheeses and beef jerky on it. Consider

It wasn't enforced, but we were technically supposed to toss a penny in a bucket for each beer. Alabama has a law about no all you can drink events, so each beer was 1 cent.

It was at the historic round house - I haven't been there since high school for a formal. We were all in lines inside the roundhouse getting carded and banded and getting our tickets checked - made me think about the past when people woulda been in lines inside it getting their train tickets checked.

They had a Rock Paper Scissors competition with a ref on the back of the caboose - it was pure awesomeness.

So yeh - old friends, good beer, live music - all made me smile.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
10-05-2015, 09:33 AM
My sibs brought me to watch "Age of Ultron." One of the lines was that Ultron "is multiplying faster than Catholic rabbits." So frigging hilarious. My brother [Jigsaw] and I laughed the loudest. Lady in front me laughed loudly, too.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
11-05-2015, 07:29 AM
An acre of apple blossoms.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
11-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Thanks to the recent weather, I got used a rain jacket.

I an now I. The warmest goddamned jacket around.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2015, 07:48 PM
(10-05-2015 08:45 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Pretzel necklaces - they make me smile.

Went to Rocket City Brewfest yesterday afternoon and my friends had one waiting on me when I met up with them. One of the girls was like "I dunno guys, I feel kinda weird with this on." I said "I wouldn't care if I'm the only person here with one - I'm rockin it. Others can be jealous of our awesomeness." Besides, when you're as tiny as I am, you can't walk around drinking lotsa different beers without food - that's just asking for trouble. Must have worked - no hangover today.

There were some really innovative people there - I saw Slim Jims and cheeses on some people's pretzel necklaces. Pure genius.

I'm going to Nashville's brewfest this summer. I think I'm gonna put Baby Bella cheeses and beef jerky on it. Consider

It wasn't enforced, but we were technically supposed to toss a penny in a bucket for each beer. Alabama has a law about no all you can drink events, so each beer was 1 cent.

It was at the historic round house - I haven't been there since high school for a formal. We were all in lines inside the roundhouse getting carded and banded and getting our tickets checked - made me think about the past when people woulda been in lines inside it getting their train tickets checked.

They had a Rock Paper Scissors competition with a ref on the back of the caboose - it was pure awesomeness.

This sounds like euphemisms for all sorts of naughty shit.
Getting your "ticket checked" indeed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-05-2015, 08:01 PM
The young woman I share an office with showed me a picture that her boyfriend sent her...it was a sign that he often sees when working in downtown Dallas, held by a woman holding a guitar.

The sign says - Will Rap For Weed.

Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
11-05-2015, 08:27 PM
(11-05-2015 07:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 08:45 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Pretzel necklaces - they make me smile.

This sounds like euphemisms for all sorts of naughty shit.
Getting your "ticket checked" indeed.

Consider Hmmm. I guess I can see where talk of eating meat sticks and cabooses would peak your interest... Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
12-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Could watch this all day too Blush Heart

[Image: sherlock-kiss-o.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post