RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Breaking news! Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
13-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Also, was looking for some new bands to listen to and trying them out on Spotify. Clicked to show the lyrics and apparently Spotify didn't have them so they showed error messages like "Ok... don't shout it but Justin Bieber just stole these lyrics" and "Clearly your music taste is better than ours" Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
14-05-2015, 03:01 AM
(13-05-2015 09:24 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Also, was looking for some new bands to listen to and trying them out on Spotify. Clicked to show the lyrics and apparently Spotify didn't have them so they showed error messages like "Ok... don't shout it but Justin Bieber just stole these lyrics" and "Clearly your music taste is better than ours" Laugh out load

I've seen it too, nice touch. Now if they would only fix their bugs with the new interface...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
14-05-2015, 03:22 AM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2015 03:25 AM by Free Thought.)
And now we take a tiny tour through the bathrooms of Free's Uni to see the artistic marvels scrawled so dutifully upon the stall's walls.

Our first entry says "Where's all the graffiti? Write something. TOPICAL AND/OR INFORMATIVE!!"

Our second entry is thus: "Since it is not done for financial gain nor critical acclaim, bathroom stall graffiti is art in it's purest form. Discus."

"GOD DOES EXIST!!!!!!!!
[citation needed]
"

"Where's all the graffiti at?"

"You are special and made in God's image. God loves you and has a plan.
Oh I do love fairy tales! Tell me another one!
"

"Stop writing on the walls!"

And thus concludes our tiny romp through the stalls. We hope you have enjoyed our small exhibition on the nature of graffiti in Free's Uni.
Have a most pleasant day.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
14-05-2015, 04:02 AM
(14-05-2015 03:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  And now we take a tiny tour through the bathrooms of Free's Uni to see the artistic marvels scrawled so dutifully upon the stall's walls.

Our first entry says "Where's all the graffiti? Write something. TOPICAL AND/OR INFORMATIVE!!"

Our second entry is thus: "Since it is not done for financial gain nor critical acclaim, bathroom stall graffiti is art in it's purest form. Discus."

"GOD DOES EXIST!!!!!!!!
[citation needed]
"

"

And thus concludes our tiny romp through the stalls. We hope you have enjoyed our small exhibition on the nature of graffiti in Free's Uni.

Holy shit. That's a lot more erudite than anything that was scrawled on *my* uni's bathroom walls.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
14-05-2015, 04:35 AM
(14-05-2015 04:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-05-2015 03:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  And now we take a tiny tour through the bathrooms of Free's Uni to see the artistic marvels scrawled so dutifully upon the stall's walls.

"GOD DOES EXIST!!!!!!!!
[citation needed]
"

"

Holy shit. That's a lot more erudite than anything that was scrawled on *my* uni's bathroom walls.

The concept of anything from Australia being described as 'erudite' is, I must say, rather confusing. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-05-2015, 11:13 AM

Thought this was a cute video by first years at Washington University School of Medicine.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
14-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Solid food!

[Image: ruben-300x196.jpg]

mmmmm... Drooling

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
14-05-2015, 08:06 PM
(14-05-2015 08:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Solid food!

[Image: ruben-300x196.jpg]

mmmmm... Drooling

Careful Laugh out load
14-05-2015, 08:24 PM
When I jumped on the forum, I saw this thread and for a second thought it read, "small things that make you senile."

That made me smile.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post