Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-05-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(23-05-2015 01:35 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I went to the observatory and saw Jupiter and Venus. There was a giant telescope set up to see the moon craters and my youngest was amazed 'there are bubbles on the moon'. Her mind was blown. Ha ha. Big bubble moon. That's what I'm going to think when I look at it now, big blow up bubble moon.

Ha ha. My BF and I have this friend. Older .. and knows *fucking everyone* (rich and famous). But he's not really a "snob" at all. He's hilarious. Next to the leather chair he "holds court" in, in his living room, is a plastic blowup life-size kangaroo. Just sits there staring you down, paws out, ... just sitting there. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2015, 01:06 AM
(23-05-2015 07:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 01:35 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I went to the observatory and saw Jupiter and Venus. There was a giant telescope set up to see the moon craters and my youngest was amazed 'there are bubbles on the moon'. Her mind was blown. Ha ha. Big bubble moon. That's what I'm going to think when I look at it now, big blow up bubble moon.

Ha ha. My BF and I have this friend. Older .. and knows *fucking everyone* (rich and famous). But he's not really a "snob" at all. He's hilarious. Next to the leather chair he "holds court" in, in his living room, is a plastic blowup life-size kangaroo. Just sits there staring you down, paws out, ... just sitting there. Tongue

Oh to be rich and famous- and eccentric. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
24-05-2015, 01:14 AM
(24-05-2015 01:06 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(23-05-2015 07:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ha ha. My BF and I have this friend. Older .. and knows *fucking everyone* (rich and famous). But he's not really a "snob" at all. He's hilarious. Next to the leather chair he "holds court" in, in his living room, is a plastic blowup life-size kangaroo. Just sits there staring you down, paws out, ... just sitting there. Tongue

Oh to be rich and famous- and eccentric. Tongue

It's an upper-class past-time to be eccentric... Being nuts is within anyone's budget though Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
24-05-2015, 05:57 AM
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots...rm=nprnews

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-05-2015, 06:57 AM
(24-05-2015 05:57 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots...rm=nprnews

Facepalm

OK, what the fuck is going on in Idaho?

S. Water, air, and space, and other unspecified transport accidents and their sequelae

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-05-2015, 06:59 AM
(24-05-2015 06:57 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 05:57 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots...rm=nprnews

Facepalm

OK, what the fuck is going on in Idaho?

S. Water, air, and space, and other unspecified transport accidents and their sequelae

It's Idaho.

The answer to 'what's going on in (it)' is "nothing, it's Idaho."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Is it bad that I read this thread title as "Small Things That Make You Senile"?

Don't get old, kids.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
24-05-2015, 08:54 AM
(24-05-2015 08:51 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Is it bad that I read this thread title as "Small Things That Make You Senile"?

Don't get old, kids.

Puh-lease, I'm already old and everything's been fine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2015, 09:21 AM
(24-05-2015 08:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 08:51 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Is it bad that I read this thread title as "Small Things That Make You Senile"?

Don't get old, kids.

Puh-lease, I'm already old and everything's been fine.

... or so you remember ...
24-05-2015, 09:28 AM
(24-05-2015 09:21 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 08:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Puh-lease, I'm already old and everything's been fine.

... or so you remember ...

Remember what?

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post