Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-05-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
New episode of "Penny Dreadful".

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Although I'm still a fatass, I can't help but feel I've lost a little weight when looking at the figure. Still, I'm more fascinated by my arms, which have grown fucking HUGE. I can hardly believe jacked up they look. Maybe it's due to memo'ing so many Scott Steiner promo's:

BITCH!

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
25-05-2015, 04:21 PM
(25-05-2015 04:17 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Although I'm still a fatass, I can't help but feel I've lost a little weight when looking at the figure. Still, I'm more fascinated by my arms, which have grown fucking HUGE. I can hardly believe jacked up they look. Maybe it's due to memo'ing so many Scott Steiner promo's:

BITCH!

I've seen 144p videos that looked better than that...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-05-2015, 04:22 PM
(25-05-2015 04:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 04:17 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Although I'm still a fatass, I can't help but feel I've lost a little weight when looking at the figure. Still, I'm more fascinated by my arms, which have grown fucking HUGE. I can hardly believe jacked up they look. Maybe it's due to memo'ing so many Scott Steiner promo's:

BITCH!

I've seen 144p videos that looked better than that...

Blame Ted Turner, not me or the uploader.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
25-05-2015, 04:33 PM
(25-05-2015 04:22 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 04:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I've seen 144p videos that looked better than that...

Blame Ted Turner, not me or the uploader.

Not blaming, just observing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-05-2015, 04:38 PM
(24-05-2015 02:09 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Lipton makes stevia sweetened iced tea K-cups now. My favorite summer beverage just got lazier. Hell yes! Now if Twinings will put out one in Earl Grey that would be even better...

K-cups is not a proper way to make tea. Heretic.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-05-2015, 04:47 PM
(25-05-2015 04:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 02:09 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Lipton makes stevia sweetened iced tea K-cups now. My favorite summer beverage just got lazier. Hell yes! Now if Twinings will put out one in Earl Grey that would be even better...

K-cups is not a proper way to make tea. Heretic.

I am not a fan of Keurig it uses water that is way to hot for either coffee or tea. The only improvement is the fact that it is fresh sealed each time but a coffee grinder will give better results at a lower cost.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-05-2015, 05:15 PM
(25-05-2015 04:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 04:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  K-cups is not a proper way to make tea. Heretic.

I am not a fan of Keurig it uses water that is way to hot for either coffee or tea. The only improvement is the fact that it is fresh sealed each time but a coffee grinder will give better results at a lower cost.

Keurigs are storehouses of bacteria.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/20...45858.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-05-2015, 05:33 PM
(25-05-2015 05:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-05-2015 04:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I am not a fan of Keurig it uses water that is way to hot for either coffee or tea. The only improvement is the fact that it is fresh sealed each time but a coffee grinder will give better results at a lower cost.

Keurigs are storehouses of bacteria.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/20...45858.html

Not clicking your link. Nope nope nope! I'm choosing to remain willfully ignorant until it dies (it was a gift) and I get myself a coffee pot and grinder. I lost the coffee pot in the divorce.

As for tea - it depends on if I have time to boil my water, steep it, sweeten it, pour it over ice... Or, if I'm running late (not at all unusual - being on time is *not* one of my strengths) I can just put a glass of ice in the keurig and I've got myself a glass of tea in 30 seconds while trying to get the boy out the door to school after he's messed up his hair for the fourth time.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
25-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Ahhhh freedom.

I just ordered a pizza with everything *I* wanted. Not what he wanted, not a compromise, but what *I* wanted. First time in at least ten years.

I'm really starting to like this being single thing - like yesterday, I didn't have to tell anyone where I was going or make arrangements to run some errands - I just did it. Also, I'm going out with another male friend on Friday - which would have been inappropriate when I was married - and texting another guy about books right now and maybe doing a cookout Sunday. I've always enjoyed male friends much more than women - it was made quite clear six months into my marriage that I was not to be more than an acquaintance with any man that wasn't gay or family.

Life is good. Big Grin

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post