Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-05-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Having a sister whos a professional baker. Ooooh yeah. Lol.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Long car ride, trying to entertain six year old. Mom starts asking her random questions.
Mom: What do you know about George Washington?

Six year old: He's dead.

Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
30-05-2015, 11:14 AM
(30-05-2015 10:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Long car ride, trying to entertain six year old. Mom starts asking her random questions.
Mom: What do you know about George Washington?

Six year old: He's dead.

Tongue

[Image: Spock.jpg]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 7 users Like ELK12695's post
30-05-2015, 05:02 PM
After one of the shittiest weeks I've had in a long while, culminating in even technically shittier car news, I put on an old compilation cd. An old X song came on with the lyric, "Last night, last night, everything broke."

I felt so much relief just relating to that one lyric. It might sound like a bummer but, it's not. It reminds me that once everything's broke, there's nothing left to damage.

It seems, one way or another, freedom is a perfect and eventually, comforting word. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
30-05-2015, 06:25 PM
(30-05-2015 05:02 PM)kim Wrote:  After one of the shittiest weeks I've had in a long while, culminating in even technically shittier car news, I put on an old compilation cd. An old X song came on with the lyric, "Last night, last night, everything broke."

I felt so much relief just relating to that one lyric. It might sound like a bummer but, it's not. It reminds me that once everything's broke, there's nothing left to damage.

It seems, one way or another, freedom is a perfect and eventually, comforting word. Shy

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
30-05-2015, 08:06 PM
When you make something and it turns out pretty well, especially after a lot of work and patience.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
30-05-2015, 08:12 PM
(30-05-2015 08:06 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  When you make something and it turns out pretty well, especially after a lot of work and patience.

THAT'S FANTASTIC!
Bowing Bowing Bowing

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
30-05-2015, 08:14 PM
(30-05-2015 08:12 PM)kim Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 08:06 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  When you make something and it turns out pretty well, especially after a lot of work and patience.

THAT'S FANTASTIC!
Bowing Bowing Bowing

6 hours of rendering and 556mb for an 8 second clip, it sure as hell better be lol nah it was good practice though Smile and thank you

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
30-05-2015, 08:33 PM
I've been told I make a good ginger. A hair color change was much needed.
30-05-2015, 08:36 PM
(30-05-2015 08:33 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I've been told I make a good ginger. A hair color change was much needed.

So you gave up your soul? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post