Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-05-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(31-05-2015 04:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 03:08 AM)Anjele Wrote:  There isn't any rain in the forecast for days!

Big Grin

Yeah, but those forecasters don't know anything.

Sure, take away my hope. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-05-2015, 04:56 AM
(31-05-2015 04:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 04:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, but those forecasters don't know anything.

Sure, take away my hope. Weeping

Hey, what can I say?
I'm an atheist. It's my job to consume the tears of the hopeful.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
31-05-2015, 08:48 AM
You know things *must* be bad, if the most famous redhead in the Republic of Texas goes out and says she didn't even care about her hair. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-05-2015, 09:16 AM
(31-05-2015 08:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You know things *must* be bad, if the most famous redhead in the Republic of Texas goes out and says she didn't even care about her hair. Drinking Beverage

Who would that be? I'm in Texas but I'm not sure who our most famous redhead is. Haven't a clue. Blush

31-05-2015, 09:18 AM
(31-05-2015 09:16 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 08:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You know things *must* be bad, if the most famous redhead in the Republic of Texas goes out and says she didn't even care about her hair. Drinking Beverage

Who would that be? I'm in Texas but I'm not sure who our most famous redhead is. Haven't a clue. Blush

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-05-2015, 09:21 AM
(31-05-2015 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 09:16 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Who would that be? I'm in Texas but I'm not sure who our most famous redhead is. Haven't a clue. Blush

Facepalm

Wow now I really just feel like a dumbass. I still have no idea who you might be referring to unless it's some kind of country singer or something. Lord knows these fuckers around here loooove their country music. Dodgy

31-05-2015, 09:25 AM
(31-05-2015 09:21 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Facepalm

Wow now I really just feel like a dumbass. I still have no idea who you might be referring to unless it's some kind of country singer or something. Lord knows these fuckers around here loooove their country music. Dodgy

If I could sing...I assure you that it wouldn't be country. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
31-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Gotta be Reba
31-05-2015, 09:58 AM
(31-05-2015 09:21 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 09:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Facepalm

See the name below your last post. It's a tiny hint.

Its :
Angie ... duh
Big Grin

31-05-2015, 10:00 AM
(31-05-2015 09:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 09:21 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Wow now I really just feel like a dumbass. I still have no idea who you might be referring to unless it's some kind of country singer or something. Lord knows these fuckers around here loooove their country music. Dodgy

See the name below your last post. It's a tiny hint.

Its :
Angie ... duh
Big Grin

Ooooh Blush