Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-05-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
More auburn actually...if I let it do it's own thing.

Now it would be auburn with some strands of silver. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-05-2015, 10:04 AM
Ooh ... silver strands are sexy. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
31-05-2015, 02:52 PM
"The Funny Answer" Ringtone!

Bowing

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
31-05-2015, 03:22 PM
(31-05-2015 04:37 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Went back to the old avatar. Lol.

Hey me too!! Kinda, I couldn't find the one I had originally, but this is pretty close Yes
01-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Been asked to be the letterer for a new comic book company (I know, so rare). I haven't lettered one since last year. But they haven't sent me the Dropbox link, so I'm waiting for the pages and script. Bit nervous because it's been a while.

... Wait, just got the link.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
02-06-2015, 09:43 AM
GAMESTOP'S DOING RESERVES FOR MIGHTY NO. 9

Weeping Heart

I am ready
02-06-2015, 10:59 AM
(02-06-2015 09:43 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  GAMESTOP'S DOING RESERVES FOR MIGHTY NO. 9

Weeping Heart

I am ready

Hooray!

Let's all hope on the Mega Man reskin bandwagon!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Though it increased my workload, the two meanest, nastiest, most hateful women I have ever encountered no longer work where I work. A major source of daily stress is gone.

Oh, and we were able to make payroll last week and still be in the black. Thumbsup

More work needs to be done but at least I can see this train rolling in the right direction...however slowly.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-06-2015, 05:35 PM
(02-06-2015 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Though it increased my workload, the two meanest, nastiest, most hateful women I have ever encountered no longer work where I work. A major source of daily stress is gone.

Oh, and we were able to make payroll last week and still be in the black. Thumbsup

More work needs to be done but at least I can see this train rolling in the right direction...however slowly.

But can your boss afford to roll?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-06-2015, 05:53 PM
(02-06-2015 05:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-06-2015 05:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Though it increased my workload, the two meanest, nastiest, most hateful women I have ever encountered no longer work where I work. A major source of daily stress is gone.

But can your boss afford to roll?

The two awful women mentioned were basically in charge of the billing department. As it turns out, they were either not doing their jobs or were so far behind that the date passed for insurance payments. Things are getting straightened out and that means more money will start coming in.

The CFO has managed to stop most of the wasted spending...though it ticks me off a bit since I brought up several of the same points to the owner last summer and he ignored me...had I been a man, he would have listened.

My boss is getting things done by taking the reins from the owner. It's still going to be a bumpy ride but at least we aren't getting more and more behind.