Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-06-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(08-06-2015 05:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hit the boss with some points he couldn't deny - got a 5% raise, to be retroactive to the last pay period. Thumbsup

He got away easy. Based on your rants, he's lucky you're still there. Thumbsup

I think that's part of what he couldn't argue.

Also got a promise of more at the end of the year...he may forget, I won't. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-06-2015, 05:16 PM
(08-06-2015 05:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 05:10 PM)pablo Wrote:  He got away easy. Based on your rants, he's lucky you're still there. Thumbsup

I think that's part of what he couldn't argue.

Also got a promise of more at the end of the year...he may forget, I won't. Wink

Think it would be too much of a thing if you got him to promise again but on a recording?
Or maybe force a contract...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-06-2015, 05:17 PM
Gabbing about x-files with Guley Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
08-06-2015, 05:20 PM
Gabbing with Smerc about anything! Blush

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
08-06-2015, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 05:41 AM by Anjele.)
Maybe not so small...I have been reading through some threads on here and laughing and giggling...we have some really funny people here - I love it. Many times the people on this forum makes my day. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
08-06-2015, 07:14 PM
(08-06-2015 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Maybe not so small...I have been reading through some threads on here and laughing and giggling...we have some really funny people here - I love it. Many times the people on this forum make my day. Big Grin

I agree completely. Just earlier this evening I was reduced to a pile of giggle fits by a certain thread. Big Grin
08-06-2015, 07:22 PM
(08-06-2015 07:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 06:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Maybe not so small...I have been reading through some threads on here and laughing and giggling...we have some really funny people here - I love it. Many times the people on this forum make my day. Big Grin

I agree completely. Just earlier this evening I was reduced to a pile of giggle fits by a certain thread. Big Grin

Do tell.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-06-2015, 07:25 PM
(08-06-2015 07:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 07:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I agree completely. Just earlier this evening I was reduced to a pile of giggle fits by a certain thread. Big Grin

Do tell.

This one.

The way the folks around here get going on puns.... It will never. get. old.
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
08-06-2015, 08:52 PM
(08-06-2015 07:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  The way the folks around here get going on puns.... It will never. get. old.

Challenge accepted.
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
10-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Got a card and letter from my favorite aunt. At first I thought it was a birthday card but it was just a cute card and a fun note. No mention of my birthday which makes it better because it's a 'just because' kinda thing.

She is just six years older than I am. As a kid, when we visited the Outer Banks, I spent a lot of time with her - kind of the older sister I didn't have. She is my favorite of my mother's six siblings. Made my day. Smile

[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post