Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-06-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Nice to wake up and find a little more money direct deposited into my bank account this morning. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2015, 05:56 AM
(10-06-2015 08:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got a card and letter from my favorite aunt. At first I thought it was a birthday card but it was just a cute card and a fun note. No mention of my birthday which makes it better because it's a 'just because' kinda thing.

She is just six years older than I am. As a kid, when we visited the Outer Banks, I spent a lot of time with her - kind of the older sister I didn't have. She is my favorite of my mother's six siblings. Made my day. Smile

That's so cool. Does she think her sis is as nuts as you know she was ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-06-2015, 02:35 AM
First off, we're on page 333!

For two days, our cat kept trying to steal from a bag of cheesy puff cheetos while we tried to eat from it.
12-06-2015, 02:51 AM
(12-06-2015 02:35 AM)Philanthropic Misanthrope Wrote:  First off, we're on page 333!

Not all of us are at the root of all evil.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-06-2015, 05:38 AM
(11-06-2015 05:56 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 08:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got a card and letter from my favorite aunt. At first I thought it was a birthday card but it was just a cute card and a fun note. No mention of my birthday which makes it better because it's a 'just because' kinda thing.

She is just six years older than I am. As a kid, when we visited the Outer Banks, I spent a lot of time with her - kind of the older sister I didn't have. She is my favorite of my mother's six siblings. Made my day. Smile

That's so cool. Does she think her sis is as nuts as you know she was ?

Absolutely.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
12-06-2015, 01:29 PM
OK. How come I missed these ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-06-2015, 04:36 PM
The t-shirt that came with tomorrow's race packet is cute enough to wear in public. Girl_nails

Unlike the one from cotton row this year that was clearly not designed with women in mind - it had a stripe across the boobs. Hobo

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
12-06-2015, 05:04 PM
(12-06-2015 01:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  OK. How come I missed these ?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
13-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Just got the results back on my last assignment for the past semester. 72/100.

At this point I'll take my pride from wherever I can get it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-06-2015, 08:07 AM
(07-06-2015 12:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ---
Lady Bird won't get in the pool but she will enjoy a nice day in the shade.
----
Needing some refreshment.

[img][Image: P6070853_zpsejiaijs0.jpg][/img]
---

Wow! That looks fantastic. Smile

Many small dogs love water but aren't comfortable with giant pools. My boy Rafer loved to just hop right in any pool I took him to but, we didn't have one.

So one day, I went to the Dollar store and bought a hard plastic kiddie pool, filled it with water and my boy went ape shit. He had his own pool & I was glad he had a safe water source. He used it every day and most days, it was difficult to get him to get out of it to come inside. He would put his snout under the water & blow bubbles- it was hilarious!

Anj, get your pack their very own pool - no humans (except maybe toddlers) allowed. They are easy to move around for partial shade, easy to fill & empty, and no chemicals. They are easy for dogs to get in and out of and they don't need to be filled to the brim for hours of crazy dog fun!

I hope you realize, if I ever make it down to TX again, I'm dropping by ... for a few days. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post