Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-06-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(18-06-2015 09:10 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 08:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Southern peeps eat weird stuff. You know what's *in* that stuff ?
Gasp ... Facepalm ... Rolleyes

Hot country sausage. Flour. Grease from the sausage. Milk. Salt, pepper.

And buttermilk biscuits.
[Image: 4301cf2c891b25881dee78f5b29509a1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Clockwork's post
19-06-2015, 08:00 PM
One of our friends bought a new condo. On the wall of the dining room is a copy of one of the famous unicorn tapestries. All kinds of cool beasties and plants in it. Anyway, for our housewarming gift, we gave 'em two little stuffed unicorns to sit on their buffet and look up at the unicorn in the tapestry ... like "Hi dad, is that you ?". What else would heathen atheists give for gifts ? Sadcryface2

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-06-2015, 08:29 PM
My niece.
[Image: IMG-20150616-WA0010_zpsqi7peiiq.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 13 users Like Banjo's post
20-06-2015, 11:01 PM
As some of you know, it's been quite a year for me. I left my farm and moved half way across Canada with nothing but what I could fit in my two door coupe. Before the move, I spent time with each of my three farm dogs, in the hopes that one of them would respond positively to being off the farm. Not surprisingly, each of them was happy to be with me, but stressed after any length of time. They had a 160 acre farm and a pack. I decided it would be cruel to take one of them away, even my Java of 12 years. So I left them with my ex wife on the farm, and was confident I made the right choice. I still am...but..

Recently and very unfortunately, my ex had to sell the farm. Long story short, suddenly the perfect situation I left the dogs in was no longer an option. The youngest one was able to stay on the farm with the new owners. The little guy was spoken for by several family members, and remains with family today.

Java, obviously, is coming home. I booked her flight today. Big Grin

It's been eight months since I've seen her. A year since she was with me. She is currently staying with my mom, and they tell me she is still the perfect dog she always was. I can't wait to see my Java Jones. Seven days to go!!! Heart

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 9 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-06-2015, 11:08 PM
(20-06-2015 11:01 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  As some of you know, it's been quite a year for me. I left my farm and moved half way across Canada with nothing but what I could fit in my two door coupe. Before the move, I spent time with each of my three farm dogs, in the hopes that one of them would respond positively to being off the farm. Not surprisingly, each of them was happy to be with me, but stressed after any length of time. They had a 160 acre farm and a pack. I decided it would be cruel to take one of them away, even my Java of 12 years. So I left them with my ex wife on the farm, and was confident I made the right choice. I still am...but..

Recently and very unfortunately, my ex had to sell the farm. Long story short, suddenly the perfect situation I left the dogs in was no longer an option. The youngest one was able to stay on the farm with the new owners. The little guy was spoken for by several family members, and remains with family today.

Java, obviously, is coming home. I booked her flight today. Big Grin

It's been eight months since I've seen her. A year since she was with me. She is currently staying with my mom, and they tell me she is still the perfect dog she always was. I can't wait to see my Java Jones. Seven days to go!!! Heart

I'm sure she'll be one big wagging tail when she sees you again. Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
21-06-2015, 02:27 AM
When a gaming community of a few thousand members comes together in support of a rival clan who has lost a member in real life.

[Image: Screenshot_2015-06-21-00-51-29_zps6lvwdxz0.png]
(It's a proud moment even though it's a sad occasion)

Atir aissom atir imon
21-06-2015, 04:44 AM
(21-06-2015 02:27 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  When a gaming community of a few thousand members comes together in support of a rival clan who has lost a member in real life.

[Image: Screenshot_2015-06-21-00-51-29_zps6lvwdxz0.png]
(It's a proud moment even though it's a sad occasion)

But... What am I looking at here...?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Re: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Looks like Evony
21-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Fireflies in the orchard. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
22-06-2015, 05:58 AM
It's Monday but I have a three day work week so it's already my Wednesday. Big Grin Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post