Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-06-2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(30-06-2015 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  WAY too old. They taste "gamey" after about 3 months. Thumbsup

Depends on what you are going for.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2015, 03:04 PM
(30-06-2015 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  WAY too old. They taste "gamey" after about 3 months. Thumbsup

He'll be 2 in October, so he's a predator now. Tongue

[Image: FB_IMG_1435635385246_zpsv5ty9x6m.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
30-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Big Grin Four vacation days and I was only called from work three of those days... Thumbsup

Fuck, I don't know if it's a rant, a frown, a smile, or a cry.

I will probably never take another day off. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-06-2015, 03:50 PM
(30-06-2015 03:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Big Grin Four vacation days and I was only called from work three of those days... Thumbsup

Fuck, I don't know if it's a rant, a frown, a smile, or a cry.

I will probably never take another day off. Weeping

The question is how deep of a pile of unhandled crap is waiting for your return.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
01-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Awoke from a great dream. I dreamed I was in a stage play with a very small cast. It seemd to be a "period piece" maybe 1900-1925 - flimsy dresses, heavey suits & one guy wore a boller. It seemed to be a light drama.

One of the cast caught my eye - he looked very familiar- then, I realized he was Michael J. Fox! I spoke with him and found him to be very nice and focused on the play - he was very good in it. I didn't tell the rest of the cast, thinking they already knew but when I realized they had no idea, I started devising riddles & trivia questions about him.

As it ended up, the moment I tried to "spill the beans" I compleately for got his name! It was on the tip of my tongue ... which prompted me to wonder how I could possibly be in a stage play.

So what did we learn? I learned ... even in a play staring Michael j Fox ... life is still all about ME. Dodgy Laughat

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-07-2015, 01:42 PM
about a month ago I went to a Habitat ReStore to look for some dressers for my girls that I could re-finish. I found two nice dining room buffets, nice curves, one had a removable hutch from the top, and had matching set of dining table and chairs. I tried to get them to split the set since I didnt need the table and chairs but since I had to pay for them, I took them home. I refinished them and then put it up for sale.

A lady in the neighborhood is paying $350 for the table and chairs. While I havent made all the $ back that I spent, I paid for all the supplies and time spent on it.

here are the before and after.

[Image: image.jpg1_zps9vci66rz.jpg]

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 6 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
01-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Donald Trump piñatas Bowing

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/71...mp-pinatas

[Image: CH4AYGbVAAAmABE.jpg?o=eyJ3aWR0aCI6NTk5LC...1mwQs4A%3D]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-07-2015, 07:23 PM
(01-07-2015 06:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Donald Trump piñatas Bowing

Now everybody can live out their dreams of hanging Trump up from a tree and beating him with sticks!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-07-2015, 07:45 PM
(01-07-2015 07:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 06:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Donald Trump piñatas Bowing

Now everybody can live out their dreams of hanging Trump up from a tree and beating him with sticks!

I would prefer to shave his head - that gawdawful comb over just has to go.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-07-2015, 08:07 PM
(01-07-2015 07:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 07:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now everybody can live out their dreams of hanging Trump up from a tree and beating him with sticks!

I would prefer to shave his head - that gawdawful comb over just has to go.

Oh no. Just think of all the critters that will have to find a new home. Birds, bats and all kinds of insects would fly out.

On a separate note ... my sister gave me my great grampa's 2 big traveling "steamer" trunks. They were pretty cruddy. So I warshed 'em up, and sprayed them with ArmorAll. Holy crap. Turns out they are beautiful black leather, and there are some old "stamps" (or whatever they are called from famous trains, and cruise-liners and steamers they went galavanting on.) OMG, So cool. "Holland America Line Stateroom 1936, with his name typed on it...... but ..... I left the bottle of ArmorAll out on the balcony by the plant spray, and a few plants had a few bugs. So ... Bucky treats the plants with ArmorAll. Weeping .. Yes ..Hobo
Boy were THEY mad. But, today I see they are going to live and be fine. What a dunce I am. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.