Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-07-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(03-07-2015 10:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 09:25 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Running errands with a cute girl in the car. Oh, the cute girl is my ex's sister.

You should have sex with her.

How to piss-off your ex and keep her in your business at the same time. Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2015, 08:57 PM
[img][Image: CF83CDFA-9E16-4933-9D9F-6F4EBABCAC25_zpswyp3l1jc.jpg][/img]

We're rockin slap bracelets with glitter stars on the unit tonight. Guys, too.

Charge even has a shirt with a bald eagle on the left sleeve, flag on the right, and 'Merica on her shirt.

We're so fab. Merica, fuck yeah! Might not be saving the world tonight, but we're saving hearts Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
04-07-2015, 09:20 PM
BOOM! Boom! Boom! Boom!

So ... it seems I derive immense joy from sitting in my kitchen listening to show tunes, while leafing through a big bio book on the Clash and hearing the city's entire fireworks supply explode outside my Windows. I suppose it's all the more enjoyable after a single hit from some ancient pot I long ago ceased to care about taking.

Man, I have no desire to not smile. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
05-07-2015, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 08:40 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Actually sat and (drank Tongue ) and watched fireworks last night at a friends 10th floor condo. There were so many "sets" of them going off in San Diego, we stopped counting at about 20. The horizon was a constant glittering blaze of them, for two hours. (If I was a parent and took my little kid I might have been pissed they went on so long and so late !) They scare my dog tho. He was not a happy camper. Big Grin

NPR's story : "Don't believe in Evolution ? Try thinking harder." Big Grin
http://www.npr.org/sections/13.7/2015/06...rm=nprnews

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-07-2015, 09:41 AM
I discovered an amazing type of horse called an Akhal Teke. It almost looks metallic. There are different colors and they all shimmer in the sun. This one is sort of a blond/silver color. Look at the muscles. They're stunningly beautiful, don't you think?

[Image: akhal-teke.jpg?itok=s1R7hzK1]

Here's a brown dappled Akhal Teke

[Image: a1a18c2df6d909e7ef64ce8e27808e3a.jpg]

Bronze colored...

[Image: 3674421214_9dbc42db08.jpg]

It's a 3000 year old breed that's from Turkmenistan. It's a desert horse.

http://horsetalk.co.nz/2013/08/06/akhal-...z3f20tQ1bn

If I had been born in a rich family I'd probably be very much into horses but we were super poor and the best we could do is own a donkey named Piccaro who loved to eat the laundry that my mother would hang out to dry. He also opened our front door during dinner, came in and tried to make himself to home. Crazy donkey.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-07-2015, 09:49 AM
You guys are all finding legitimate things to smile about, and all I've got is...

[Image: d9e.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
05-07-2015, 09:49 AM
(05-07-2015 09:41 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I discovered an amazing type of horse called an Akhal Teke. It almost looks metallic. There are different colors and they all shimmer in the sun. This one is sort of a blond/silver color. Look at the muscles. They're stunningly beautiful, don't you think?

Very.

Quote:If I had been born in a rich family I'd probably be very much into horses but we were super poor and the best we could do is own a donkey named Piccaro who loved to eat the laundry that my mother would hang out to dry. He also opened our front door during dinner, came in and tried to make himself to home. Crazy donkey.

Sounds like he was a real ass.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
05-07-2015, 09:52 AM
It's not too early to resume drinking is it? Unsure

I know, I know! I didn't think so, either! Tongue

05-07-2015, 10:14 AM
(05-07-2015 09:41 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I discovered an amazing type of horse called an Akhal Teke. It almost looks metallic. There are different colors and they all shimmer in the sun. This one is sort of a blond/silver color. Look at the muscles. They're stunningly beautiful, don't you think?

Bronze colored...

If I had been born in a rich family I'd probably be very much into horses but we were super poor and the best we could do is own a donkey named Piccaro who loved to eat the laundry that my mother would hang out to dry. He also opened our front door during dinner, came in and tried to make himself to home. Crazy donkey.

Have you seen the Austrian Lipizanners ?

I think 3 year old turf horses that obviously love to run around are the most spectacular sight. Sometimes their legs look like they can' possible hold up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-07-2015, 04:54 PM

Bronze colored...

Yes yes. Very beautiful until they kill you. . . well kick you really. Nope horses are very frightening animals that should not be trusted.