Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-08-2015, 08:04 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Burrito and a beer after a pretty crazy day!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-08-2015, 01:54 AM
A solid white car with the license plate of FFFFFF.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
02-08-2015, 08:38 AM
(01-08-2015 11:48 AM)kim Wrote:  I have a nobby textured rug covering a chair cushion that I'm sitting on right now. In fact, I've been sitting here quite a long while.

Since I'm... uh ... pantsless, my ass now has hundreds of dimples. So of course, a friend just texted me to come swim.

Ooh the things I find myself explaining. Blink

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-08-2015, 08:57 AM
I have an actual chair for my desk now, instead of my previous shitty table chair.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Cuddled up in bed on a Sunday morning, drinking coffee, watching Cosmos. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
02-08-2015, 01:37 PM
The cat sleeping on the couch, all stretched out.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
02-08-2015, 02:45 PM
(02-08-2015 10:01 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Cuddled up in bed on a Sunday morning, drinking coffee, watching Cosmos. Big Grin

That's sounds lovely. Today I was curled up on the couch sipping coffee, watching Portlandia, and crocheting a blanket Blush

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
02-08-2015, 03:56 PM
(02-08-2015 02:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 10:01 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Cuddled up in bed on a Sunday morning, drinking coffee, watching Cosmos. Big Grin

That's sounds lovely. Today I was curled up on the couch sipping coffee, watching Portlandia, and crocheting a blanket Blush

It's blanket season in Iowa already?!?!?!?!

Kidding - I got a catalog of Christmas craft kits the other day - takes time to finish those sorts of projects.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Playing around with Cortana. Asked her "What are the showtimes for Minions?" She thought I said, "What are the showtimes for Indians?" lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-08-2015, 07:55 PM
(02-08-2015 02:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

I don't have a clue what Portlandia is, but a good blanket on a Sunday morning is a friend.

Also, coffee. Drinking Beverage Smile