Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-08-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(04-08-2015 06:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 06:41 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Not the same spider but still cute Smile lol

It said he was a peacock spider lol

Peacock spider or Maratus is the genus name of those types of spiders. There are 43 members or variations of peacock spiders.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-08-2015, 06:57 PM
(04-08-2015 06:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 06:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  It said he was a peacock spider lol

Peacock spider or Maratus is the genus name of those types of spiders. There are 43 members or variations of peacock spiders.

I did not know that Thumbsup
04-08-2015, 06:58 PM
(04-08-2015 06:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 06:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Peacock spider or Maratus is the genus name of those types of spiders. There are 43 members or variations of peacock spiders.

I did not know that Thumbsup

They are part of the Jumping Spider family so not only do they dance, they jump lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Do they bark?
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
04-08-2015, 07:03 PM
(04-08-2015 07:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  Do they bark?

Probably not, though they are tiny enough to fit on a fingernail so even if they did, doubt you could hear it.

04-08-2015, 11:50 PM
So the other day I was gonna pay for some stuff but the website I was on wanted name and other details, so I entered my name as Moron and surname as Dog (I'm reasonably fanatical about not using my real details online if I can help it, my bank account got cleaned out once). When it became clear I'd have to give my credit card details too I decided to rather use a different method and pulled out of the payment process. A few days later I get an email "Moron, complete your payment to ..." gave me a good chuckle Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
05-08-2015, 12:23 AM
(04-08-2015 11:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  So the other day I was gonna pay for some stuff but the website I was on wanted name and other details, so I entered my name as Moron and surname as Dog (I'm reasonably fanatical about not using my real details online if I can help it, my bank account got cleaned out once). When it became clear I'd have to give my credit card details too I decided to rather use a different method and pulled out of the payment process. A few days later I get an email "Moron, complete your payment to ..." gave me a good chuckle Big Grin

Wait, Moron Dog is not your real name? Gasp

[+] 6 users Like JDog554's post
06-08-2015, 09:18 AM
Hehehe Big Grin DLJ's pissed Smile I like to think I had a hand in that Big Grin

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-08-2015, 09:23 AM
(06-08-2015 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hehehe Big Grin DLJ's pissed Smile I like to think I had a hand in that Big Grin

Now who's earned the naughty chair? Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
06-08-2015, 09:33 AM
(06-08-2015 09:23 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hehehe Big Grin DLJ's pissed Smile I like to think I had a hand in that Big Grin

Now who's earned the naughty chair? Tongue

They wouldn't dare Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post