Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-09-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
The ACC (American College of Cardiology) showed up unannounced Wednesday to audit my charts. I had to defend a couple. I was sweating bullets. Got 100 %. Whew. Gimme a damn raise. Tongue Oh wait. I already make too much. Never mind.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-09-2015, 05:23 PM
(11-09-2015 05:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The ACC (American College of Cardiology) showed up unannounced Wednesday to audit my charts. I had to defend a couple. I was sweating bullets. Got 100 %. Whew. Gimme a damn raise. Tongue Oh wait. I already make too much. Never mind.

First world problem Bucky. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
11-09-2015, 05:27 PM
(11-09-2015 05:21 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The ACC (American College of Cardiology) showed up unannounced Wednesday to audit my charts. I had to defend a couple. I was sweating bullets. Got 100 %. Whew. Gimme a damn raise. Tongue Oh wait. I already make too much. Never mind.

[Image: giphy.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
11-09-2015, 05:34 PM

I made too much once. Consider

It was wonderful. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
11-09-2015, 07:56 PM
Laughing at this nearly overwhelming urge to make out with this dang piece of paper. Laugh out load

Graphing a Gwynnie printout to draw her on my wall. I'm way too anal about every fraction of a millimeter of her to dick around with freehand. Big Grin

Yes, my Gwynnie thing is a source of regular amusement; for me and everybody around me. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-09-2015, 08:11 PM
(11-09-2015 07:56 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Laughing at this nearly overwhelming urge to make out with this dang piece of paper. Laugh out load

Graphing a Gwynnie printout to draw her on my wall. I'm way too anal about every fraction of a millimeter of her to dick around with freehand. Big Grin

Yes, my Gwynnie thing is a source of regular amusement; for me and everybody around me. Thumbsup

I get crazy about detail when drawing too. I always have to do the graphing! Maybe that's why my paintings aren't of real things Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
11-09-2015, 09:05 PM
(11-09-2015 08:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 07:56 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Laughing at this nearly overwhelming urge to make out with this dang piece of paper. Laugh out load

I get crazy about detail when drawing too. I always have to do the graphing! Maybe that's why my paintings aren't of real things Consider

I thought you painted like Klaus? With a whole lotta passion and a just-do-it attitude? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
11-09-2015, 09:31 PM
(11-09-2015 09:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I get crazy about detail when drawing too. I always have to do the graphing! Maybe that's why my paintings aren't of real things Consider

I thought you painted like Klaus? With a whole lotta passion and a just-do-it attitude? Big Grin

I start off painting real things, but then like half way through I'm like "ah, this is garbage!!" So then I just start going crazy putting more paint on until I feel like it's 'done'. It's a very strange process. So, I guess there is plenty of attitude, but not a ton of passion. I'm usually not a fan of them until It's done and I've been able to look at it for a few days. Art is weird lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
11-09-2015, 11:10 PM
(11-09-2015 09:31 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 09:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I thought you painted like Klaus? With a whole lotta passion and a just-do-it attitude? Big Grin

I start off painting real things, but then like half way through I'm like "ah, this is garbage!!" So then I just start going crazy putting more paint on until I feel like it's 'done'. It's a very strange process. So, I guess there is plenty of attitude, but not a ton of passion. I'm usually not a fan of them until It's done and I've been able to look at it for a few days. Art is weird lol

Pain in the ass, is what it is. Peeps go to me, "I wanna draw like you," and I'm like, "you don't know WTF you're saying, dude." Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-09-2015, 07:09 AM
[Image: TAjaqVp.png]

My Gwynnies page in the google image search again! Heart

(Yes, I'm stupid. Big Grin )