Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-09-2015, 06:29 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Hahahaha, Blowjob thinks I'm a girl. He really is fucking stupid.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
25-09-2015, 07:18 AM
(25-09-2015 06:29 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Hahahaha, Blowjob thinks I'm a girl. He really is fucking stupid.

Wait what? Shocking

Weeping

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-09-2015, 07:35 AM
(25-09-2015 07:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 06:29 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Hahahaha, Blowjob thinks I'm a girl. He really is fucking stupid.

Wait what? Shocking

Weeping

He added me to his ignore list and called me a she...

Either he's so stupid he can't tell the difference between a man with a beard and a woman, or he's so stupid he thinks calling me a girl is some sort of insult that will get under my skin.

Either way, he's fucking ignorant and it made me laugh.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
25-09-2015, 08:59 AM
(25-09-2015 07:35 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Either way, he's fucking ignorant and it made me laugh.

Poor Ignorant Sadcryface

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Got called miss instead of ma'am at the convenience store this morning.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
25-09-2015, 06:23 PM
(25-09-2015 10:22 AM)julep Wrote:  Got called miss instead of ma'am at the convenience store this morning.

Is there a problem with the title ma'am, mis'am?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-09-2015, 06:30 PM
(25-09-2015 10:22 AM)julep Wrote:  Got called miss instead of ma'am at the convenience store this morning.

Been a while since I've been called miss. Sadcryface2

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
25-09-2015, 06:35 PM
(25-09-2015 06:30 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

Been a while since I've been called miss. Sadcryface2

I guess you miss that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
25-09-2015, 06:35 PM
(25-09-2015 06:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Is there a problem with the title ma'am, mis'am?

Ma'am tends to refer to a woman over a certain age. Miss is usually used when addressing a girl or very young woman. It's subtle, but I get it. The first time I was 'ma'amed' I think I spent a week in the fetal position. Sadcryface

It was quite an adjustment when I moved south and all the kids were raised to say ma'am and sir.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
25-09-2015, 06:46 PM
(25-09-2015 06:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 06:23 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is there a problem with the title ma'am, mis'am?

Ma'am tends to refer to a woman over a certain age. Miss is usually used when addressing a girl or very young woman. It's subtle, but I get it. The first time I was 'ma'amed' I think I spent a week in the fetal position. Sadcryface

It was quite an adjustment when I moved south and all the kids were raised to say ma'am and sir.

I was always taught to use ma'am to refer to my female superiors; it's a mark of respect toward them, just like 'sir' is a mark of respect to my male superiors.

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post