Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-12-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Oh, iced coffee, I love you soooo much Sleepy Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
11-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Went on a date last night, found an awesome local restaurant with great food and then got Christmas shopping done.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-12-2015, 05:38 PM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
[Image: 7fb9ced2a621102e4de113ce99df8f50.jpg]

Works every time.
[+] 6 users Like jason_delisle's post
11-12-2015, 05:39 PM
I voted for the underdog in the gingerbread contest at the library because I know everyone will vote for the big, fabulously rendered, gingerbread tower.

The one I voted for was created by a very young person who created his own theme of "Zoo" with animals using animal crackers and penguin cheese crackers - a very unique design. The areas were separated out by continents: Asia, Africa, Antarctic and each had it's respective animals - he/she put a lot of thought into it and it wasn't trite in the least.

Though it may have been only a bit lacking in mature craftsmanship skills, I felt it was more creative in concept and statement. I know it won't win but it made me feel good to give recognition to an obvious free thinker. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
11-12-2015, 06:24 PM
(11-12-2015 05:38 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Works every time.

Awww so cute!!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-12-2015, 03:53 AM
Anomaly has the best dad ever

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
14-12-2015, 03:51 PM
I bought a CD for R2 - approximately 0.04 USD - and it's good Smile Not scratched or anything.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-12-2015, 02:31 PM
I'll be moving to Maine soon, so was looking up Atheists of Maine. I found an article that talks about some of the charity work they do. They took the Polar Plunge a few years back to raise money to donate it to a camp for children with life threatening illnesses and their families. They raised over $2000--more money than any of the other groups.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
16-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Bought a car yesterday - a 97 Saturn SL2. Got it on the lift today and did a stem to stern inspection of the undercarriage...

NO rust......

I must be living right....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
17-12-2015, 06:21 PM
JP Sears has been cracking me up. My have in this video is at 3:50

[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post