Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-12-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Oh how I love the Doctor Who marathon BBC does during Christmas. Non stop. I don't care if we are downstairs watching tv, the upstairs tv is on BBC. Any time I go upstairs I get to watch a little bit of an episode Big Grin puts me in the Christmas mood even if there isn't any snow.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
23-12-2015, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2015 09:19 PM by earmuffs.)
fuck wrong thread

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-12-2015, 09:40 PM
My 2yrs old grandson has learned the power of words. Big Grin

He was late to talk, I suspect because he didn't have to in order to get whatever he wanted. When he finally started it was still a struggle to get him to want to. They came for a visit today to bake cookies for gifts and he was speaking in full sentences like a chatterbox pro.

So happy he's found his voice and is enjoying it. Heart

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
23-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Speaking lightly as a typical Aussie and Americans take it seriously. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-12-2015, 11:05 AM
A little snow, if I am not having to shovel or work in it. Around here it never lingers too long and is a welcome break from the rains.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
24-12-2015, 11:43 AM
We hosed off the patio, table, and chairs...it's Christmas Eve and will be warm enough to sit outside this evening. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-12-2015, 12:30 PM
(24-12-2015 11:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We hosed off the patio, table, and chairs...it's Christmas Eve and will be warm enough to sit outside this evening. Big Grin

This is only of the debil. You know it.

Just went and picked up some Kahlua to put in my "water" (coffee) bottle to take to church tonight, (my once a year with mum). Hell, everyone else is drunk, why shouldn't I be too. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
In honor of Isaac Newton's birthday tomorrow (he was born 25 Dec on Julian calendar, 4 Jan on Gregorian calendar), Jigsaw and I played with non-newtonian fluid.

Damn that was fun.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
24-12-2015, 03:50 PM
Spent Christmas Eve with my favorite person baking cookies for her family.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Bonus granddaughter is now calling my son 'dad'...awwwwww. Her father has pretty much been absent from her life, my son has been part of it for three years - half of her life.

Last night at dinner Mad was lamenting that while she had cookies for Santa she didn't have carrots for the reindeer. I told her that I had some baby carrots in the fridge and she could have some. Her eyes got real wide, she looked at me and said she needed nine. Then she named all the reindeer from the Rudolph song and added Rudolph to the count. I sent her on her way with nine carrots. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post