Small Things That Make You Smile Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-12-2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
(27-12-2015 10:59 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 09:01 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Thank gaud, X-mas is over! Laugh out load

Everybody take the week off but don't let your guard down. The planning sessions for next year's war on Christmas begin Monday, January 4th.
Makes sense. Newton was born on 25 Dec or 4 Jan, depending on calendar. Smile You sneaky heathen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Clockwork's post
28-12-2015, 03:04 AM
New Year's is coming guys.

And I don't have a gig! Didn't last year either. Hell, two years in a row.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-12-2015, 04:38 PM
I love technology, because I am signed up for UPS My Choice, whenever a package is being shipped to the address I have on file through UPS, I get an automatic email letting me know the package is coming with tracking details.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
30-12-2015, 03:04 AM
I'm back just to say happy belated christmas and hope new years is awesome Smile Whee! I'm on holidaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Smile Smile Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 8 users Like morondog's post
30-12-2015, 09:46 AM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
30-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Having a Skype text convo last night with someone here.
30-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Omfg, I love love love my new iPad. I can surf the web, while watching a hitchens debate!!! It's like a little box that pops up, I can look other apps and do anything all while watching the debate.

If I need to do something, like mod or whatever on the forum...I can pause it, push it to a side and it will stay partially hidden until I'm ready to come back to it.

All this...and I can take calls and answer text messages from it! Is there nothing this thing can't do?!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-12-2015, 07:20 PM
(30-12-2015 07:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omfg, I love love love my new iPad. I can surf the web, while watching a hitchens debate!!! It's like a little box that pops up, I can look other apps and do anything all while watching the debate.

If I need to do something, like mod or whatever on the forum...I can pause it, push it to a side and it will stay partially hidden until I'm ready to come back to it.

All this...and I can take calls and answer text messages from it! Is there nothing this thing can't do?!

Welcome to the present lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
31-12-2015, 11:47 AM
[Image: cb54562ffa546184b46546b167c7ca9c.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
31-12-2015, 12:44 PM
(30-12-2015 07:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omfg, I love love love my new iPad. I can surf the web, while watching a hitchens debate!!! It's like a little box that pops up, I can look other apps and do anything all while watching the debate.

Can it clean the bathroom and make pizza ?
No.
It's useless.
Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post