RE: Small Things That Make You Smile Thread
Liverpool getting beat never fails to make me smileBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thewonderer's post
02-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Access to Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Going back and re-reading my "Less than two weeks" thread and thereby reliving the day Rev first arrived here in Texas. Heart Sometimes I still can't believe he's really actually here.

[+] 5 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-01-2016, 06:14 AM
(03-01-2016 12:14 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Going back and re-reading my "Less than two weeks" thread and thereby reliving the day Rev first arrived here in Texas. Heart Sometimes I still can't believe he's really actually here.

He's not. That's DLJ in disguise. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
03-01-2016, 10:56 AM
After my son moved out this fall I laid claim to his old room. It's not very big but I wanted a place where I could read and watch TV and sew. A little place of my own. I had my desk, TV, lamp, old end table (that used to be my aquarium stand), and my old recliner. It was pretty bare.

I have been watching some local Facebook garage sale type sites and found a couch - it's a Laz-Y-Boy and in excellent condition. I have been saving my nickels and dimes and got this couch for $150.00! It is probably not what I have picked out if I could have afforded new but it's in good shape and is comfy and I am sure I will get a lot of use out of it. I am very pleased!

[img][Image: Couch_zpscr5mykue.jpg][/img]

I haven't finalized the layout of the room but it's coming together as a cozy spot. Big Grin

[img][Image: room_zpsznqxhnrt.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
03-01-2016, 11:02 AM
(03-01-2016 10:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  After my son moved out this fall I laid claim to his old room. It's not very big but I wanted a place where I could read and watch TV and sew. A little place of my own. I had my desk, TV, lamp, old end table (that used to be my aquarium stand), and my old recliner. It was pretty bare.

I have been watching some local Facebook garage sale type sites and found a couch - it's a Laz-Y-Boy and in excellent condition. I have been saving my nickels and dimes and got this couch for $150.00! It is probably not what I have picked out if I could have afforded new but it's in good shape and is comfy and I am sure I will get a lot of use out of it. I am very pleased!

[img][Image: Couch_zpscr5mykue.jpg][/img]

I haven't finalized the layout of the room but it's coming together as a cozy spot. Big Grin

[img][Image: room_zpsznqxhnrt.jpg][/img]

Very nice! Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
03-01-2016, 11:12 AM
With the right pajamas on, nobody would be able to find you! Smile
It has been 18 F the last two nights so I brought in the hummingbird feeders. It was about 7:30 that the hummingbird started asking for it. Oh crap.
I run out there and he starts eating out of it BEFORE I get it on the hangar!
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
04-01-2016, 06:01 PM
New Headphones came today, on sale for $25 originally almost $100. Bluetooth so wireless, comes with built in FM radio so I can listen to the radio anywhere, built in micro sd card reader to stream music from a micro sd card, built in microphone and my favorite color Blue Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
08-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Just bought a 2007 Volvo XC70. It had 50,000 miles on it and I got it for $9500. I had it inspected and it's in perfect condition, a very safe car. What a deal!

I'm very happy.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.